Linux is obsolete (Andrew Tanenbaum)

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / OT: "In a nutshell"

SubjectAuthor
* OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
+* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"John
|`* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
| +- Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
| `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"John
|  `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
|   +* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
|   |`* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
|   | `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
|   |  +- Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
|   |  `- Re: OT: "In a nutshell"-hh
|   `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
|    `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
|     `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
|      `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
|       `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
|        `- Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
+* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
|`- Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
+* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
|`* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
| `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
|  `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
|   `* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
|    `- Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan
`* Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Thomas E.
 `- Re: OT: "In a nutshell"Alan

Pages:12
OT: "In a nutshell"

<tpvcm1$1c03$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12569&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12569

From: nop...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: OT: "In a nutshell"
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 15:08:48 -0800
 by: Alan - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 23:08 UTC

'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and trying
to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty to move
over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions applies. '

<https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>

'(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:

(1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
direction; and

(2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
occupancy vehicles.

Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or should
reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the rear the
vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to operate the
vehicle in the left most lane.'

The end.

Period.

Full stop.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<pn2dnTyDpvmK-ln-nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12576&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12576

Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 12:50:32 -0800
Subject: Re: OT: "In a nutshell"
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 20:50 UTC

On 1/14/2023 3:08 PM, Alan wrote:
> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and trying
> to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty to move
> over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions applies. '
>
> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
>
> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
>
> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
> direction; and
>
> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
> occupancy vehicles.
>
> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or should
> reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the rear the
> vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to operate the
> vehicle in the left most lane.'
>
> The end.
>
> Period.
>
> Full stop.

ROTFLMAO!

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<219bed9e-f84e-4aff-88fe-c9391693b610n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12579&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12579

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 06:01:09 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:01 UTC

On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and trying
> to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty to move
> over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions applies. '
>
> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
>
> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
>
> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
> direction; and
>
> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
> occupancy vehicles.
>
> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or should
> reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the rear the
> vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to operate the
> vehicle in the left most lane.'
>
> The end.
>
> Period.
>
> Full stop.

Try that in city traffic. This is reality - video made on Jan 15, 2023 in Carmel IN. Ahead I confess that I went over the speed limit at times.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19K_M0HsroJltI7j6eydDARijzaXgvvyK/view?usp=share_link

Note all the traffic that stays in the left lane. Changing lanes frequently in city traffic is itself a hazard.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<82260025-3cf2-4d07-8e82-679e3569b6fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12580&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12580

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 06:06:16 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:06 UTC

On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and trying
> to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty to move
> over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions applies. '
>
> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
>
> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
>
> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
> direction; and
>
> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
> occupancy vehicles.
>
> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or should
> reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the rear the
> vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to operate the
> vehicle in the left most lane.'
>
> The end.
>
> Period.
>
> Full stop.

And, of course, liar by omission that you are, you forgot to include this quote (emphasis added):

"A vehicle that travels at a speed less than the established maximum shall travel in the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic on the INTERSTATE HIGHWAYS."

Note that in the video I linked we all cruising at or a bit above the posted limit that you can even see in the HUD.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<63e4f589-14a8-4c2b-b81b-6798fb52752bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12581&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12581

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 06:07:08 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:07 UTC

On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 3:50:37 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
> On 1/14/2023 3:08 PM, Alan wrote:
> > 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
> > driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and trying
> > to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty to move
> > over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions applies. '
> >
> > <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
> >
> > '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
> >
> > (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
> > direction; and
> >
> > (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
> > occupancy vehicles.
> >
> > Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or should
> > reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the rear the
> > vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to operate the
> > vehicle in the left most lane.'
> >
> > The end.
> >
> > Period.
> >
> > Full stop.
> ROTFLMAO!

Me too. He did not include this from the intro: "A vehicle that travels at a speed less than the established maximum shall travel in the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic on the interstate highways."

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<97ffb9a7-6404-4727-966d-2220703c5e2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12583&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12583

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 06:49:20 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:49 UTC

On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and trying
> to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty to move
> over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions applies. '
>
> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
>
> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
>
> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
> direction; and
>
> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
> occupancy vehicles.
>
> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or should
> reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the rear the
> vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to operate the
> vehicle in the left most lane.'
>
> The end.
>
> Period.
>
> Full stop.

OH, also you forgot this part too!

"A vehicle that travels at A SPEED LESS THAN THE ESTABLISHED MAXIMUM shall travel in the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic on the interstate highways."

Read my HUD. Feel free to point out where I was going under the limit except in transitioning and transiting rouundabouts. If you are at or over the established maximum you are entitled to the left lane. Anyone passing you on the right is speeding and breaking the law.

Of course, what you posted did not include that little fact.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tq3tt5$2pd56$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12586&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12586

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 08:27:17 -0800
 by: Alan - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 16:27 UTC

On 2023-01-16 06:01, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
>> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
>> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and
>> trying to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty
>> to move over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions
>> applies. '
>>
>> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
>>

>> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
>>
>> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
>> direction; and
>>
>> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
>> occupancy vehicles.
>>
>> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or
>> should reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the
>> rear the vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to
>> operate the vehicle in the left most lane.'
>>
>> The end.
>>
>> Period.
>>
>> Full stop.
>
> Try that in city traffic. This is reality - video made on Jan 15,
> 2023 in Carmel IN. Ahead I confess that I went over the speed limit
> at times.

So a liar who cannot even follow the law when making a demonstration
video should be regarded as a good source on what the law actually is,
Lying Little Shit?

And the law cited absolutely provides an exception for when traffic is
too heavy:

'when traffic conditions or congestion make it necessary to operate a
vehicle in the left most lane;'

But according to your own earlier posts on the subject, those conditions
did not apply when your wife was driving in the left lane slower than
other traffic.

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/19K_M0HsroJltI7j6eydDARijzaXgvvyK/view?usp=share_link
>
> Note all the traffic that stays in the left lane. Changing lanes
> frequently in city traffic is itself a hazard.

No, Lying Little Shit. Changing lanes in and of itself is not a hazard.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tq3tvo$2pd56$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12587&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12587

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 08:28:39 -0800
 by: Alan - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 16:28 UTC

On 2023-01-16 06:06, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
>> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
>> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and
>> trying to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty
>> to move over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions
>> applies. '
>>
>> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
>>

>> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
>>
>> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
>> direction; and
>>
>> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
>> occupancy vehicles.
>>
>> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or
>> should reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the
>> rear the vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to
>> operate the vehicle in the left most lane.'
>>
>> The end.
>>
>> Period.
>>
>> Full stop.
>
> And, of course, liar by omission that you are, you forgot to include
> this quote (emphasis added):
>
> "A vehicle that travels at a speed less than the established maximum
> shall travel in the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic
> on the INTERSTATE HIGHWAYS."

That's called a PREAMBLE, and doesn't change the force and effect of the
rest of the law.

> Note that in the video I linked we all cruising at or a bit above the
> posted limit that you can even see in the HUD.

But that wasn't the incident where your wife had an accident, was it?

:-)

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tq3u54$2pd56$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12588&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12588

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 08:31:31 -0800
 by: Alan - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 16:31 UTC

On 2023-01-16 06:07, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 3:50:37 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
>> On 1/14/2023 3:08 PM, Alan wrote:
>>> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
>>> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and trying
>>> to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty to move
>>> over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions applies. '
>>>
>>> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
>>>
>>> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
>>>
>>> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
>>> direction; and
>>>
>>> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
>>> occupancy vehicles.
>>>
>>> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or should
>>> reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the rear the
>>> vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to operate the
>>> vehicle in the left most lane.'
>>>
>>> The end.
>>>
>>> Period.
>>>
>>> Full stop.
>> ROTFLMAO!
>
> Me too. He did not include this from the intro: "A vehicle that travels at a speed less than the established maximum shall travel in the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic on the interstate highways."

Section (a) doesn't modify section (b). They are independent.

'(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:

(1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
direction; '

Were you on a roadway with two lanes when the accident occurred, Lying
Little Shit?

Then:

'Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or should
reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the rear the
vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to operate the
vehicle in the left most lane.'

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tq3u7k$2pd56$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12589&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12589

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 08:32:52 -0800
 by: Alan - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 16:32 UTC

On 2023-01-16 06:49, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
>> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
>> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and
>> trying to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty
>> to move over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions
>> applies. '
>>
>> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>

'(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:

>> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
>> direction; and
>>
>> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
>> occupancy vehicles.
>>
>> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or
>> should reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the
>> rear the vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to
>> operate the vehicle in the left most lane.'
>>
>> The end.
>>
>> Period.
>>
>> Full stop.
>
> OH, also you forgot this part too!
>
> "A vehicle that travels at A SPEED LESS THAN THE ESTABLISHED MAXIMUM
> shall travel in the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic
> on the interstate highways."
>
> Read my HUD. Feel free to point out where I was going under the limit
> except in transitioning and transiting rouundabouts. If you are at or
> over the established maximum you are entitled to the left lane.

On an interstate highway, that's true, perhaps.

But not under roadways that qualify under section (b).

> Anyone passing you on the right is speeding and breaking the law.
>
> Of course, what you posted did not include that little fact.

I didn't post it because you weren't on an "interstate highway".

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<pOWcnZIgq_mQL1j-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12593&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12593

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 12:22:37 -0800
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 20:22 UTC

On 1/16/2023 6:07 AM, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 3:50:37 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
>> On 1/14/2023 3:08 PM, Alan wrote:
>>> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
>>> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and trying
>>> to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty to move
>>> over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions applies. '
>>>
>>> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
>>>
>>> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
>>>
>>> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
>>> direction; and
>>>
>>> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
>>> occupancy vehicles.
>>>
>>> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or should
>>> reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the rear the
>>> vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to operate the
>>> vehicle in the left most lane.'
>>>
>>> The end.
>>>
>>> Period.
>>>
>>> Full stop.
>> ROTFLMAO!
>
> Me too. He did not include this from the intro: "A vehicle that travels at a speed less than the established maximum shall travel in the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic on the interstate highways."

How convenient for him to leave that out! LOL!!

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tq4c0n$2s48i$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12594&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12594

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 12:28:06 -0800
 by: Alan - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 20:28 UTC

On 2023-01-16 12:22, John wrote:
> On 1/16/2023 6:07 AM, Thomas E. wrote:

>>> ROTFLMAO!
>>
>> Me too. He did not include this from the intro: "A vehicle that
>> travels at a speed less than the established maximum shall travel in
>> the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic on the
>> interstate highways."
>
> How convenient for him to leave that out!   LOL!!

Because it was an independent section of the same law.

It had no effect at all on section (b).

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<ccb4060e-24e0-4fbd-ab7d-2ef9b211c02dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12601&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12601

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 18:51:23 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 17 Jan 2023 02:51 UTC

On Monday, January 16, 2023 at 11:28:42 AM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-01-16 06:06, Thomas E. wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> >> 'In a nutshell, if a driver on a road with more than two lanes is
> >> driving in the left lane and another car is in the left lane and
> >> trying to get around this driver, then the slower driver has a duty
> >> to move over into the right lane unless one of the exceptions
> >> applies. '
> >>
> >> <https://chrismartindalelaw.com/2021/09/08/the-left-lane-law-and-who-needs-to-get-out-of-it/>
> >>

> >> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
> >>
> >> (1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in each
> >> direction; and
> >>
> >> (2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
> >> occupancy vehicles.
> >>
> >> Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or
> >> should reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from the
> >> rear the vehicle that the person is operating may not continue to
> >> operate the vehicle in the left most lane.'
> >>
> >> The end.
> >>
> >> Period.
> >>
> >> Full stop.
> >
> > And, of course, liar by omission that you are, you forgot to include
> > this quote (emphasis added):
> >
> > "A vehicle that travels at a speed less than the established maximum
> > shall travel in the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic
> > on the INTERSTATE HIGHWAYS."
> That's called a PREAMBLE, and doesn't change the force and effect of the
> rest of the law.
> >
> > Note that in the video I linked we all cruising at or a bit above the
> > posted limit that you can even see in the HUD.
> But that wasn't the incident where your wife had an accident, was it?
>
> :-)

We were in traffic, keeping up, and in the roundabout when the accident happened.

In the video the guy in the Mustang was in the right lane, going way over the limit, and shot the gap.

There was no one pushing me to get by. Traffic was heavy for Carmel.

Another drive today. Pay attention to the oncoming traffic.

This was in 4k 60 fps. Much better quality. But oh my, getting it off the phone took over an hour.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1leUHgwL2ODWkLpHmoRnDlLa3n4ZDxncp/view?usp=share_link

Your local Vancouver drivers drive the same as I do. Some street view screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ollB1Gvnyaql2MWrXhyw1RGiq0a2ROoZ/view?usp=share_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r3ePNDnBughxy6ZzxT3B5ZFLiPMR3L_w/view?usp=share_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14xVsaD5-oQfZZFGcv6Yma93a5bv8h8-P/view?usp=share_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Q3nRlFYl6B8i5vCOJWltNO4X8zoNqRc/view?usp=share_link

Interpret the law any way you want, it's not how people drive in urban traffic.

On the Interstates I do stay to the right except to pass. Virtually nobody drives the 65-70 mph limit here, and Canada is the same, just not as extreme. The limit on 465 might as well be 70. Drive the 55 limit and you might pass an old truck but no passenger vehicles.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<adfef527-0d96-4ab4-afd9-8c2ef4f7b331n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12602&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12602

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 06:16:15 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 17 Jan 2023 14:16 UTC

On Monday, January 16, 2023 at 3:28:10 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-01-16 12:22, John wrote:

> >> Me too. He did not include this from the intro: "A vehicle that
> >> travels at a speed less than the established maximum shall travel in
> >> the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic on the
> >> interstate highways."
> >
> > How convenient for him to leave that out! LOL!!
> Because it was an independent section of the same law.
>
> It had no effect at all on section (b).

You still have not cited the entire change that was made in 2015. That's found here, among other changes:

https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2015/bills/house/1305#document-dcb1fa00

Here is the text:

SECTION 67. IC 9-21-5-7 IS AMENDED TO READ AS
FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2015]: Sec. 7.
(a)
A person may not
drive a motor vehicle at a slow speed that impedes or blocks the normal
and reasonable movement of traffic, except when reduced speed is
necessary for safe operation or in compliance with the law. A person
who is driving:
(1) on a roadway that has not more than one (1) lane of traffic
in each direction; and
(2)
at a slow speed so that three (3) or more other vehicles are
blocked and cannot pass on the left around the vehicle;
shall give right-of-way to the other vehicles by pulling off to the right
of the right lane at the earliest reasonable opportunity and allowing the
blocked vehicles to pass.
(b) A person who fails to give right-of-way as required by
subsection (a) commits a Class C infraction.
SECTION 68. IC 9-21-5-8.5, AS AMENDED BY P.L.221-2014,
SECTION 38, IS AMENDED TO READ AS FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE
JULY 1, 2015]: Sec. 8.5.
(a)
A person may not operate a low speed
vehicle on a highway that has a speed limit in excess of thirty-five (35)
miles per hour.
(b) A person who operates a low speed vehicle on a highway that
has a speed limit in excess of thirty-five (35) miles per hour
commits a Class C infraction.
SECTION 69. IC 9-21-5-9 IS AMENDED TO READ AS
FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2015]: Sec. 9.
(a)
A vehicle that
travels at a speed less than the established maximum shall travel in the
right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic on the interstate
highways.
(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:
(1) on a roadway that has two (2) or more lanes of traffic in
each direction; and
HEA 1305 — CC 1
29
(2) in the left most lane, other than a lane designated for high
occupancy vehicles.
Except as provided in subsection (c), a person who knows, or
should reasonably know, that another vehicle is overtaking from
the rear the vehicle that the person is operating may not continue
to operate the vehicle in the left most lane.
(c) Subsection (b) does not apply:
(1) when traffic conditions or congestion make it necessary to
operate a vehicle in the left most lane;
(2) when inclement weather, obstructions, or hazards make it
necessary to operate a vehicle in the left most lane;
(3) when compliance with a law, a regulation, an ordinance,
or a traffic control device makes it necessary to operate a
vehicle in the left most lane;
(4) when exiting a roadway or turning to the left;
(5) when paying a toll or user fee at a toll collection facility;
(6) to an authorized emergency vehicle operated in the course
of duty; or
(7) to vehicles operated or used in the course of highway
maintenance or construction.
(d) A person who violates this section commits a Class C
infraction.

I invoke the congestion rule. As for the accident there were only two other people who matter, the police and the other party's insurance adjuster. Both agreed that my wife was not at fault.

Now, please explain why drivers in your area behave just like drivers here regarding this behavior.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<ab8531b1-7a26-4262-8f78-70a0e4ebb5c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12603&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12603

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 07:23:32 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 17 Jan 2023 15:23 UTC

On Monday, January 16, 2023 at 3:28:10 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-01-16 12:22, John wrote:

> >> Me too. He did not include this from the intro: "A vehicle that
> >> travels at a speed less than the established maximum shall travel in
> >> the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic on the
> >> interstate highways."
> >
> > How convenient for him to leave that out! LOL!!
> Because it was an independent section of the same law.
>
> It had no effect at all on section (b).

And Alan, in Indiana passing on the right is permitted: https://www.lawserver.com/law/state/indiana/in-code/indiana_code_9-21-8-6

Indiana Code 9-21-8-6. Overtaking and passing on the right; conditions
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Sec. 6. (a) A person who drives a vehicle may overtake and pass upon the right of another vehicle only under the following conditions:
(1) When the vehicle overtaken is making or about to make a left turn.

(2) Upon a roadway with unobstructed pavement of sufficient width for two (2) or more lanes of vehicles moving lawfully in the direction being traveled by the overtaking vehicle.

(b) A person who drives a vehicle may overtake and pass another vehicle upon the right only under conditions that permit overtaking upon the right in safety. Overtaking upon the right may not be made by driving off the roadway.

The other driver in our accident violated item (2). She was trying to make an illegal left turn by choosing the wrong lane.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tqcmpu$1oui5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12652&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12652

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:21:18 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 00:21 UTC

On 2023-01-17 07:23, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Monday, January 16, 2023 at 3:28:10 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:

'(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:

>>> How convenient for him to leave that out! LOL!!
>> Because it was an independent section of the same law.
>>
>> It had no effect at all on section (b).
>
> And Alan, in Indiana passing on the right is permitted:
> https://www.lawserver.com/law/state/indiana/in-code/indiana_code_9-21-8-6
>
> Indiana Code 9-21-8-6. Overtaking and passing on the right;
> conditions Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
> Sec. 6. (a) A person who drives a vehicle may overtake and pass upon
> the right of another vehicle only under the following conditions: (1)
> When the vehicle overtaken is making or about to make a left turn.
>
> (2) Upon a roadway with unobstructed pavement of sufficient width for
> two (2) or more lanes of vehicles moving lawfully in the direction
> being traveled by the overtaking vehicle.
>
> (b) A person who drives a vehicle may overtake and pass another
> vehicle upon the right only under conditions that permit overtaking
> upon the right in safety. Overtaking upon the right may not be made
> by driving off the roadway.
>
> The other driver in our accident violated item (2). She was trying to
> make an illegal left turn by choosing the wrong lane.

Wow.

Wrong again.

He she make an illegal turn? Yup!

Is it in any way covered by the paragraphs you posted? Nope.

Your wife SHOULD have been in the right lane as there was a car
attempting to overtake her.

When the road switched from 1 lane each way to 2 lanes, she should have
moved right. That part isn't law, it's just good driving etiquette, and
I understand that while living her life with a shit like you, she might
have not learned much about it.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tqcmtf$1oui5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12653&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12653

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:23:10 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 00:23 UTC

On 2023-01-16 18:51, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Monday, January 16, 2023 at 11:28:42 AM UTC-5, Alan wrote:

>>> And, of course, liar by omission that you are, you forgot to include
>>> this quote (emphasis added):
>>>
>>> "A vehicle that travels at a speed less than the established maximum
>>> shall travel in the right lanes to provide for better flow of traffic
>>> on the INTERSTATE HIGHWAYS."
>> That's called a PREAMBLE, and doesn't change the force and effect of the
>> rest of the law.
>>>
>>> Note that in the video I linked we all cruising at or a bit above the
>>> posted limit that you can even see in the HUD.
>> But that wasn't the incident where your wife had an accident, was it?
>>
>> :-)
>
> We were in traffic, keeping up, and in the roundabout when the accident happened.

But the situation that LED to the accident was BEFORE the roundabout.

> In the video the guy in the Mustang was in the right lane, going way over the limit, and shot the gap.
You don't have video of the incident under discussion, so please explain
why I should care about your deflections and obfuscations.

> There was no one pushing me to get by. Traffic was heavy for Carmel.

So you say now.

> Another drive today. Pay attention to the oncoming traffic.

Nope. Not interested in today.

<obfuscations snipped>

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tqcn10$1oui5$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12654&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12654

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:25:03 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 00:25 UTC

On 2023-01-17 06:16, Thomas E. wrote:
> [...]
> (2) when inclement weather, obstructions, or hazards make it
> necessary to operate a vehicle in the left most lane;
> (3) when compliance with a law, a regulation, an ordinance,
> or a traffic control device makes it necessary to operate a
> vehicle in the left most lane;
> (4) when exiting a roadway or turning to the left;
> (5) when paying a toll or user fee at a toll collection facility;
> (6) to an authorized emergency vehicle operated in the course
> of duty; or
> (7) to vehicles operated or used in the course of highway
> maintenance or construction.
> (d) A person who violates this section commits a Class C
> infraction.
>
> I invoke the congestion rule. As for the accident there were only two other people who matter, the police and the other party's insurance adjuster. Both agreed that my wife was not at fault.

I never claimed that the other driver wasn't primarily at fault.

But you brought up this whole incident as an example of how speeding led
to accidents...

....which it wasn't.

And I countered with the fact that if you wanted to discuss infractions
that contributed to the collision, your wife being in the wrong lane was
one of them.

> Now, please explain why drivers in your area behave just like drivers here regarding this behavior.

Nope. What other shitty drivers do doesn't change that your wife's
driving was shitty.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<06428efc-5557-4635-9a30-9a8f8f4037dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12867&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12867

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:24:22 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 01:24 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 7:25:06 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> [...]
> > (d) A person who violates this section commits a Class C
> > infraction.
> >
> > I invoke the congestion rule. As for the accident there were only two other people who matter, the police and the other party's insurance adjuster.. Both agreed that my wife was not at fault.
> I never claimed that the other driver wasn't primarily at fault.
>
> But you brought up this whole incident as an example of how speeding led
> to accidents...
>
> ...which it wasn't.
>
> And I countered with the fact that if you wanted to discuss infractions
> that contributed to the collision, your wife being in the wrong lane was
> one of them.
> >
> > Now, please explain why drivers in your area behave just like drivers here regarding this behavior.
> Nope. What other shitty drivers do doesn't change that your wife's

LOL, my wife was doing nothing wrong. She was in a lane to go the direction of intended travel, the other driver was not, and caused the wreck. Thia is all about you making unfounded assumptions to denigrate.

When you actually have some experience driving in roundabouts maybe you will have the right to criticize. Maybe when you have a few hundred aircraft touch and go ops you can criticize a pilot's logbook entries.

In the meantime Vancouver has almost no roundabouts and you have no meaningful flying experience.

Try making this video I just published: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ranVejy5Yz89ChnavXIDo_V1VUxXSKOL/view?usp=share_link

Here are the BC roundabout guidelines:
https://www.tranbc.ca/2020/07/02/how-to-safely-use-roundabouts-in-bc/#:~:text=There%20are%20more%20than%2035%20roundabouts%20on%20provincially,the%20same%20basic%20rules%20apply%20for%20all%20roundabouts.

Drivers

There are two golden rules for entering an intersection controlled by a roundabout:

Before entering, look left and yield to all traffic in the roundabout.
When entering the intersection controlled by a roundabout, continue moving counter-clockwise and to the right of the rotary traffic island before exiting.

Multi-lane roundabouts at intersections have directional signs and pavement markings to help guide drivers. The signs offer a general depiction of the roundabout, complete with destination symbols (i.e. airport) and road names; they also show which lanes should be used for the various destinations. As you approach the intersection controlled by a roundabout, look at the signs to determine which lane you should be in. Get into the appropriate lane for your destination before entering the roundabout.

Now that you have chosen your lane, identified your destination’s exit, and yielded to pedestrians using the crosswalk, then come the golden rules stated above. This is the crux of any roundabout – get this right, and you’re in pretty good shape.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<18f8b629-4877-40cb-8827-c6b186eed509n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12868&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12868

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:27:24 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 01:27 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 7:21:21 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-01-17 07:23, Thomas E. wrote:

> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:

> >> Because it was an independent section of the same law.
> >>
> >> It had no effect at all on section (b).
> >
> > And Alan, in Indiana passing on the right is permitted:
> > https://www.lawserver.com/law/state/indiana/in-code/indiana_code_9-21-8-6
> >
> > Indiana Code 9-21-8-6. Overtaking and passing on the right;
> > conditions Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
> > Sec. 6. (a) A person who drives a vehicle may overtake and pass upon
> > the right of another vehicle only under the following conditions: (1)
> > When the vehicle overtaken is making or about to make a left turn.
> >
> > (2) Upon a roadway with unobstructed pavement of sufficient width for
> > two (2) or more lanes of vehicles moving lawfully in the direction
> > being traveled by the overtaking vehicle.
> >
> > (b) A person who drives a vehicle may overtake and pass another
> > vehicle upon the right only under conditions that permit overtaking
> > upon the right in safety. Overtaking upon the right may not be made
> > by driving off the roadway.
> >
> > The other driver in our accident violated item (2). She was trying to
> > make an illegal left turn by choosing the wrong lane.
> Wow.
>
> Wrong again.
>
> He she make an illegal turn? Yup!
>
> Is it in any way covered by the paragraphs you posted? Nope.
>
> Your wife SHOULD have been in the right lane as there was a car
> attempting to overtake her.
>
> When the road switched from 1 lane each way to 2 lanes, she should have
> moved right. That part isn't law, it's just good driving etiquette, and
> I understand that while living her life with a shit like you, she might
> have not learned much about it.

As I mentioned there was traffic on the right. The car that hit us was in the wrong lane. Even if that car had been beside us we would have expected it to turn right with us.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<69c414ae-d2df-4b77-854e-45a110a91b3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12869&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12869

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:28:16 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 01:28 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 7:23:13 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-01-16 18:51, Thomas E. wrote:

> >> That's called a PREAMBLE, and doesn't change the force and effect of the
> >> rest of the law.

> >> But that wasn't the incident where your wife had an accident, was it?
> >>
> >> :-)
> >
> > We were in traffic, keeping up, and in the roundabout when the accident happened.
> But the situation that LED to the accident was BEFORE the roundabout.
> >
> > In the video the guy in the Mustang was in the right lane, going way over the limit, and shot the gap.
> You don't have video of the incident under discussion, so please explain
> why I should care about your deflections and obfuscations.
> >
> > There was no one pushing me to get by. Traffic was heavy for Carmel.
> So you say now.
> >
> > Another drive today. Pay attention to the oncoming traffic.
> Nope. Not interested in today.
>
> <obfuscations snipped>

Not interested because it shows you have created a false narrative.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tqncvt$3rfo1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12870&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12870

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:41:16 -0800
 by: Alan - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 01:41 UTC

On 2023-01-23 17:28, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 7:23:13 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:

>>> We were in traffic, keeping up, and in the roundabout when the accident happened.
>> But the situation that LED to the accident was BEFORE the roundabout.
>>>
>>> In the video the guy in the Mustang was in the right lane, going way over the limit, and shot the gap.
>> You don't have video of the incident under discussion, so please explain
>> why I should care about your deflections and obfuscations.
>>>
>>> There was no one pushing me to get by. Traffic was heavy for Carmel.
>> So you say now.
>>>
>>> Another drive today. Pay attention to the oncoming traffic.
>> Nope. Not interested in today.
>>
>> <obfuscations snipped>
>
> Not interested because it shows you have created a false narrative.

Not interested because what you did a few days ago doesn't have any
bearing on what happened a couple of YEARS agao.

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tqndjb$3rfo1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12873&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12873

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:51:39 -0800
 by: Alan - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 01:51 UTC

On 2023-01-23 17:24, Thomas E. wrote:
> [...]
>>> insurance adjuster. Both agreed that my wife was not at fault.
>> I never claimed that the other driver wasn't primarily at fault.
>>
>> But you brought up this whole incident as an example of how
>> speeding led to accidents...
>>
>> ...which it wasn't.
>>
>> And I countered with the fact that if you wanted to discuss
>> infractions that contributed to the collision, your wife being in
>> the wrong lane was one of them.
>>>
>>> Now, please explain why drivers in your area behave just like
>>> drivers here regarding this behavior.
>> Nope. What other shitty drivers do doesn't change that your wife's
>> driving was shitty.
>
> LOL, my wife was doing nothing wrong. She was in a lane to go the
> direction of intended travel, the other driver was not, and caused
> the wreck. Thia is all about you making unfounded assumptions to

You keep only referring to where your wife was IN the roundabout.

The issue was the lane she should have been in BEFORE the roundabout.

> When you actually have some experience driving in roundabouts maybe
> you will have the right to criticize. Maybe when you have a few
> hundred aircraft touch and go ops you can criticize a pilot's logbook
> entries.

I have lots and lots of experience in roundabouts, Lying Little Shit.

> In the meantime Vancouver has almost no roundabouts and you have no
> meaningful flying experience.

And therefore you know that I don't regularly take routes that involve
some of those "almost none"?

And yet another attempt at deflection!

> Try making this video I just published:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ranVejy5Yz89ChnavXIDo_V1VUxXSKOL/view?usp=share_link

Why? Would it prove anything?

I'm completely familiar with roundabouts, Lying Little Shit.

Here's the roundabout on the way out to hockey at UBC:

<https://www.google.com/maps/@49.2557896,-123.236108,212m/data=!3m1!1e3>

I don't travel through it every time I play hockey by any means, but
here is the double roundabout I drive through EVERY time I go out to
Abbotsford to work on my car:

<https://www.google.com/maps/@49.034231,-122.2929521,412m/data=!3m1!1e3>

Isn't amazing how you can never imagine that anyone can ever have any
experience if YOU wouldn't have had it?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<tqndl3$3rfo1$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12874&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12874

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:52:34 -0800
 by: Alan - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 01:52 UTC

On 2023-01-23 17:27, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 7:21:21 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:

'(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:

>>> And Alan, in Indiana passing on the right is permitted:
>>> https://www.lawserver.com/law/state/indiana/in-code/indiana_code_9-21-8-6

Indiana Code 9-21-8-6. Overtaking and passing on the right;
>>> conditions Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other
>>> versions Sec. 6. (a) A person who drives a vehicle may overtake
>>> and pass upon the right of another vehicle only under the
>>> following conditions: (1) When the vehicle overtaken is making or
>>> about to make a left turn.
>>>
>>> (2) Upon a roadway with unobstructed pavement of sufficient width
>>> for two (2) or more lanes of vehicles moving lawfully in the
>>> direction being traveled by the overtaking vehicle.
>>>
>>> (b) A person who drives a vehicle may overtake and pass another
>>> vehicle upon the right only under conditions that permit
>>> overtaking upon the right in safety. Overtaking upon the right
>>> may not be made by driving off the roadway.
>>>
>>> The other driver in our accident violated item (2). She was
>>> trying to make an illegal left turn by choosing the wrong lane.
>> Wow.
>>
>> Wrong again.
>>
>> He she make an illegal turn? Yup!
>>
>> Is it in any way covered by the paragraphs you posted? Nope.
>>
>> Your wife SHOULD have been in the right lane as there was a car
>> attempting to overtake her.
>>
>> When the road switched from 1 lane each way to 2 lanes, she should
>> have moved right. That part isn't law, it's just good driving
>> etiquette, and I understand that while living her life with a shit
>> like you, she might have not learned much about it.
>
> As I mentioned there was traffic on the right. The car that hit us
> was in the wrong lane. Even if that car had been beside us we would
> have expected it to turn right with us.

And again, you try and claim that I had ever claimed the other driver
wasn't in the wrong.

Hence "Lying Little Shit".

Re: OT: "In a nutshell"

<1101f2b5-e066-4bf2-b660-7c4654df3594n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12875&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12875

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:53:43 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 01:53 UTC

On Monday, January 23, 2023 at 8:52:37 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-01-23 17:27, Thomas E. wrote:

> '(b) This subsection applies to the operation of a vehicle:

> Indiana Code 9-21-8-6. Overtaking and passing on the right;

> >> Wow.
> >>
> >> Wrong again.
> >>
> >> He she make an illegal turn? Yup!
> >>
> >> Is it in any way covered by the paragraphs you posted? Nope.
> >>
> >> Your wife SHOULD have been in the right lane as there was a car
> >> attempting to overtake her.
> >>
> >> When the road switched from 1 lane each way to 2 lanes, she should
> >> have moved right. That part isn't law, it's just good driving
> >> etiquette, and I understand that while living her life with a shit
> >> like you, she might have not learned much about it.
> >
> > As I mentioned there was traffic on the right. The car that hit us
> > was in the wrong lane. Even if that car had been beside us we would
> > have expected it to turn right with us.
> And again, you try and claim that I had ever claimed the other driver
> wasn't in the wrong.
>
> Hence "Lying Little Shit".

You keep claiming it was my wife's fault!