From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Prime Gaming: June 30 2023
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:32:14 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:32 UTC

Yeah, I know that some of the mystery of this week's announcement was
spoiled by MetalGuru... but he missed a few games. ;-)

* Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
See thread above. Note: unlike this month's earlier "Neverwinter
Nights Enhanced", this game is pushed through Amazon's gaming app, and
not being made available through GOG.

* Revita
An Indie retro-graphic'd side-scrolling twin-stick shooter with
procedural generation. Say that ten times fast!

* Once Upon a Jester
An Indie side-scrolling adventure game. Try to become the star in the
royal theatrical spectacle so you can break into the palace and make
away with a giant diamond. The game might be good, but I can't stand
the "Adventure Time" influenced art style. (yes, I'm judging this book
by its cover)

* Roguebook
An Indie deck-building card-battler thingee (hey, its set in a fantasy
setting too; who would have guessed?)

* Gems of Destiny: Homeless Dwarf
This game uses Amazon's "Legacy Games" app.

See? It's not just "Baldur's Gate 2"! I still have purpose! My life
still has meaning. Hurrah! ;-)