From: Blue.Wh...@f134.n4.z21.fsxnet (Blue White)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.ads
Subject: Visit Possum Lodge South
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 09:56:09 +1200
 by: Blue White - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 21:56 UTC

POSSUM LODGE SOUTH BBS
Running Magicka 0.15-alpha on a Raspberry Pi!

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

telnet : possumso.fsxnet.nz:7636
ssh: port 2122
Web : http://possumso.fsxnet.nz:8080

Featuring the Galactic Dyansty, For Honour, SeaBattle, Magi/TitanSlots,
Robot Chase, and Oregon Trail doors, and Bluewave offline mail.

INTERBBS LEAGUE DOORS - Galactic Dynasty & For Honour (both League 21)

NEW USERS should have AUTOMATIC access to the doors.

Read and post messages on local boards, and International networks including
FSXnet, Micronet, Pinet, Fidonet, TQWnet, and Dovenet.

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

telnet : possumso.fsxnet.nz:7636
ssh: port 2122
Web : http://possumso.fsxnet.nz:8080

An "younger" sister board to Capitol City Online - capitolcityonline.net -
and Moe's Tavern (in its 32nd year!) - moetiki.ddns.net:27

computers / alt.bbs.ads / Visit Possum Lodge South