From: Ancient-...@Heaven.Net (Robin Goodfellow)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: IOS upgrades if one stays at 14
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 08:13:18 +0000
 by: Robin Goodfellow - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 08:13 UTC

Lewis <g.kreme@kreme.dont-email.me> asked
>> FWIW, I completely skipped iOS/iPadOS 13.
>> Because it was a raging dumpster fire.
>
> It was not, in fact.

*Lewis' belief system about iOS 13 is based on exactly zero (0) facts!*

FACTS:
*iOS 13 Bugs Cause Apple to Overhaul Software Testing*
<https://tidbits.com/2019/11/25/ios-13-bugs-cause-apple-to-overhaul-software-testing/>

*Apple updates iOS 13 yet again, hopefully squashing the remaining bugs*
<https://me.mashable.com/tech/7267/apple-updates-ios-13-yet-again-hopefully-squashing-the-remaining-bugs>

*iOS 13 woes have forced Apple to rethink how it tests iPhone updates*
<https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/21/20975651/apple-ios-14-testing-update-features-changes-rumors>

*iOS 14: Apple Changing How It Develops Its Software After Buggy iOS 13 Debut*
<https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/ios-14-development-overhaul-13-bugs-apple-process-2136708>

*iOS 13.4 is loaded with bugs - why you should wait to upgrade*
<https://www.tomsguide.com/news/ios-134-is-loaded-with-bugs-why-you-should-wait-to-upgrade>

*Apple iOS 13 Is Full Of Bugs*
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/09/19/apple-ios13-upgrade-problems-iphone-11-pro-max-xs-max-xr-update/>

*Apple's big new iPhone iOS 13 update is filled with bugs*
<https://www.businessinsider.com/apple-ios-13-update-release-with-bugs-019-9>

*Why iOS 13 is buggy - and how to fix it*
<https://www.imore.com/why-ios-13-buggy-and-how-fix-it-ios-14>

*iOS 13 is Apple's buggiest release yet*
<https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/apples-buggiest-ios-release-yet-introduces-more-bugs-in-ios-13-2-users-report-that-multitasking-is-now-dead-7608061.html>

*iOS 13 marks the record for the number of bugs*
<https://geektech.me/ios-13-marks-the-record-for-the-number-of-bugs-but-apple-has-already-fixed-the-bugs/>

*iOS 13.5 issues wreaking havoc on iPhones and iPads*
<https://www.tomsguide.com/news/ios-135-issues-wreaking-havoc-on-iphones-and-ipads>

*Apple issues third iOS 13 update in just two weeks as more bugs strike*
<https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/ios-13-1-2-bug-fixes-improvements-3942784>

*Apple reportedly focusing on its buggy iOS problems again with iOS 14*
<https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/21/20975651/apple-ios-14-testing-update-features-changes-rumors>

>> I was never offered anything other than various versions of iOS/iPadOS 13.
>
> And?

What's interesting as I study these strange apologists like Lewis
is how fantastically _ignorant_ they are of everything about Apple.
--
They're fantastically immune to anything that didn't come from Apple.