Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 18:37:24 +0100
Subject: YAMN an anonymous remailer program
From: nore...@mixmin.net (Yamn Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.anonymous,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 17:37 UTC

YAMN stands for "Yet Another Mix Net"

YAMN (https://github.com/crooks/yamn) tries to look
like its famous older brother Mixmaster. But there are
some significant differences and improvements. For example,
there are revised crypto functions. Instead of Mixmaster's
Triple-DES,RSAES-PKCS1-v1_5 and MD5, YAMN uses AES, NaCl
Box and Blake2. Also deterministic header padding has been
added so as to protect against tagging attacks.

These tutorials provide you with help getting started with YAMN.

PROGRAM
There are three ways to use YAMN under Windows: on the
command line; by using Christian Danner's Omnimix program;
<https://www.danner-net.de/om.htm> or by using Inwtx's
Yamn Remailer Client created by Inwtx Admin.

Important Notes on YAMN & OmniMix:
-> There's a Remailer selector at the Mailer tab:
Default or Mixmaster or Yamn. Choose Yamn.

YAMN HELP
A collection of tutorials on getting started with the
YAMN anonymous remailer.These tutorials provide you
with help getting started with YAMN.
<https://sec3.net/yamnhelp/>

PINGER
<https://tincture.ws/pinger/yamn/>
<https://echolot.virebent.art/>
<https://www.haph.org/yamn/>
<https://www.mixmin.net/yamn/>
<http://echolot.theremailer.net/yamn/pubring.mix>
<http://echolot.theremailer.net/yamn/mlist.txt>

MAIL RELAY SERVER
intended for use with Mixmaster & YAMN remailer
<https://www.sec3.net/misc/mail-relays.txt>

RUN a YAMN REMAILER (LINUX)
Debian package to run a YAMN remailer on a Linux server
<https://github.com/inwtx/yamn>

Re: YAMN an anonymous remailer program

<10f12b94bad3bb5d37494afa8508b3a3@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12845&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12845

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: YAMN an anonymous remailer program
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 23:55:08 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.anonymous,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 21:55 UTC

In article <20221002.183724.881c248d@mixmin.net>
Yamn Remailer <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:

> YAMN stands for "Yet Another Mix Net"
>
> YAMN (https://github.com/crooks/yamn) tries to look
> like its famous older brother Mixmaster. But there are
> some significant differences and improvements. For example,
> there are revised crypto functions. Instead of Mixmaster's
> Triple-DES,RSAES-PKCS1-v1_5 and MD5, YAMN uses AES, NaCl
> Box and Blake2. Also deterministic header padding has been
> added so as to protect against tagging attacks.
>
> These tutorials provide you with help getting started with YAMN.
>
> PROGRAM
> There are three ways to use YAMN under Windows: on the
> command line; by using Christian Danner's Omnimix program;
> <https://www.danner-net.de/om.htm> or by using Inwtx's
> Yamn Remailer Client created by Inwtx Admin.

Why no link to Inwtx's client?

> Important Notes on YAMN & OmniMix:
> -> There's a Remailer selector at the Mailer tab:
> Default or Mixmaster or Yamn. Choose Yamn.
>
> YAMN HELP
> A collection of tutorials on getting started with the
> YAMN anonymous remailer.These tutorials provide you
> with help getting started with YAMN.
> <https://sec3.net/yamnhelp/>
>
> PINGER
> <https://tincture.ws/pinger/yamn/>
> <https://echolot.virebent.art/>
> <https://www.haph.org/yamn/>
> <https://www.mixmin.net/yamn/>
> <http://echolot.theremailer.net/yamn/pubring.mix>
> <http://echolot.theremailer.net/yamn/mlist.txt>
>
> MAIL RELAY SERVER
> intended for use with Mixmaster & YAMN remailer
> <https://www.sec3.net/misc/mail-relays.txt>
>
> RUN a YAMN REMAILER (LINUX)
> Debian package to run a YAMN remailer on a Linux server
> <https://github.com/inwtx/yamn>

Any links to run a pinger or remailer under Windows?

Re: YAMN an anonymous remailer program

<3ir_K.937853$YC96.58137@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12853&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12853

From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Newsgroups: alt.anonymous,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 21:55:10 -0400
 by: SEC3 - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 01:55 UTC

On 2022-10-02 17:55, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Any links to run a pinger or remailer under Windows?

I didn't write any tutorials on that since I have no personal experience
with it.

I'm unaware of an Echolot pinger ever being operated from a Windows server.

Both Mixmaster and YAMN can be configured to run as a remailer or as a
client. In Windows or in Linux.

For running a remailer under Windows you can probably use the Mixmaster
3.1.0 binary available here:

<https://www.sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/remailers/mixmaster/mix-3.1.0.msvc6.zip>

I think Senshi remailer is the only Windows remailer at the present
time. But in the past there were many. Including Frog and Panta Rhei.

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Re: YAMN an anonymous remailer program

<c4c64dfb7ee233765181fa1bf098b035@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12863&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12863

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 16:42:56 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.anonymous,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 16:42 UTC

SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

> For running a remailer under Windows you can probably use the Mixmaster
> 3.1.0 binary available here:
>
> <https://www.sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/remailers/
> mixmaster/mix-3.1.0.msvc6.zip>
>
> I think Senshi remailer is the only Windows remailer at
> the present time. But in the past there were many.
> Including Frog and Panta Rhei.

You could try
https://sourceforge.net/projects/reliableremailr/files/

Re: YAMN an anonymous remailer program

<tik9bi$m58$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12927&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12927

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergi o)
Newsgroups: alt.anonymous,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:10:42 -0500
 by: Sergi o - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:10 UTC

On 10/2/2022 8:55 PM, SEC3 wrote:
> On 2022-10-02 17:55, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
>> Any links to run a pinger or remailer under Windows?
>
> I didn't write any tutorials on that since I have no personal experience with it.
>
> I'm unaware of an Echolot pinger ever being operated from a Windows server.
>
> Both Mixmaster and YAMN can be configured to run as a remailer or as a client. In Windows or in Linux.
>
> For running a remailer under Windows you can probably use the Mixmaster 3.1.0 binary available here:
>
> <https://www.sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/remailers/mixmaster/mix-3.1.0.msvc6.zip>
>
> I think Senshi remailer is the only Windows remailer at the present time. But in the past there were many. Including Frog and Panta Rhei.

FROG !!