From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: How do I make Meta's Messenger, Paramount+, and other iOS apps forget my log in information after signing out, uninstalling, and reinstalling them?
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 03:47:35 +0000
 by: Ant - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 03:47 UTC

Hello,

How do I make Meta's Messenger, Paramount+, and other iOS apps forget my
log in information after signing out, uninstalling, and reinstalling
them? They seem to remember my sign in information. I already have
iCloud backup disabled, Keychain disabled, and cleared Safari's history
and caches. What else am I missing? This is in an iPhone 12 mini's iOS
v17.4.1.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"[Jesus continued his message, saying:] 'Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.'" --John 4:23-24
| |o o| |