From: Ancient-...@Heaven.Net (Robin Goodfellow)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: iOS 15.0.2 is out
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:52:43 +0000
 by: Robin Goodfellow - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:52 UTC

Lewis <g.kreme@kreme.dont-email.me> asked
> In message <sk47ak$m41$1@dont-email.me> sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com> wrote:
>> On 10/11/2021 10:14 AM, hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>>> See subject line.
>
>> OMG, does this ever stop. The problem was that they wanted iOS 15 for
>> the iPhone 13, even though it wasn't tested and ready for prime time.
>
> You are such a worthless shitbag troll.

Why is Lewis (just like Apple is) so afraid of mere facts?
*Apple angry at Google for bursting iPhone security myth bubble*
<https://cnnews9.com/2019/09/08/apple-angry-at-google-for-bursting-iphone-security-myth-bubble-mspoweruser/>

I find it interesting these apologists like Lewis blame people for providing
facts that they, themselves, are completely ignorant of (as Lewis only gets
his "news" from the Apple marketing web site).
*Please stop sending us Apple bugs, we have too many already*
<https://www.cyberscoop.com/ios-zero-day-zerodium-high-supply/>

Lewis blamed the OP & everyone who provided facts iOS 13 & iOS 14 were the
worst releases on record,even though those are well known well cited facts.
*iOS 14: Apple Changing How It Develops Its Software After Buggy iOS 13 Debut*
<https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/ios-14-development-overhaul-13-bugs-apple-process-2136708>

And Lewis now blames them for providing facts iOS 15 is on track to be a
similar clusterfuck of zero-day holes.
*Apple Releases Urgent iPhone and iPad Updates to Patch New Zero-Day Vulnerabilities*
<https://thehackernews.com/2021/10/apple-releases-urgent-iphone-and-ipad.html>

In fact, Lewis calls all facts he doesn't happen to like, "trolls."

Why?
Why is Lewis afraid of mere facts?
--
Nobody on the adults OS newsgroups is afraid of the facts; it's just Apple.