From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Who's using the action button?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 18:39:00 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:WqucH7GZ3WGFt/HdfRfGk3rLywM=
 by: Chris - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 18:39 UTC

Interesting reddit thread on how people are using the new action button
introduced with the iphone 15.
https://www.reddit.com/r/iphone/s/31RUZUXc3G

Some really innovative uses but surprising amount of people who've
forgotten about it or have simply kept it as the default. I find it funny
how many have set it to the camera. Was there really a need for a *third*
quick way to access the camera?

I do like the option of setting up a menu of quick use items.

Many rue the loss of the physical switch, however.