From: anonym...@invalid.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Games developers play
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 04:30:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: anonymous - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 04:30 UTC

A good reason to keep old versions of tor.
The dummy "developers" release new versions that are SLOW to logon.
Old verion, no problem logs on immediately without all the bullshit
reloads that the so-called "Developers" put in. It would be nice if tor
got some people who actually knew what they were doing. It's a good
concept but poorly implemented. Also tor with brave browser logs on
almost immediately while these Developers, haha, make you wait and wait
and wait sometimes forever to use the standard POS firefox browser.

Re: Games developers play

<20221106.112514.e6daa531@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13049&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13049

Subject: Re: Games developers play
From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 11:25:14 +0000
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 11:25 UTC

On 11/5/2022 9:30 PM, anonymous wrote:

> A good reason to keep old versions of tor.
> The dummy "developers" release new versions that are SLOW to logon.
> Old verion, no problem logs on immediately without all the bullshit
> reloads that the so-called "Developers" put in. It would be nice if
tor
> got some people who actually knew what they were doing. It's a good
> concept but poorly implemented. Also tor with brave browser logs on
> almost immediately while these Developers, haha, make you wait and
wait
> and wait sometimes forever to use the standard POS firefox browser.

FLUSH POST TROLL

Re: Games developers play

<XnsAF4BAA48D8EFDanonymouswwe8sdddddd@46.165.242.91>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13074&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13074

From: anonym...@invalid.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 08:43:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: anonymous - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 08:43 UTC

Anonymous <nobody@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote in

> On 11/5/2022 9:30 PM, anonymous wrote:
>
>> A good reason to keep old versions of tor.
>> The dummy "developers" release new versions that are SLOW to logon.
>> Old verion, no problem logs on immediately without all the bullshit
>> reloads that the so-called "Developers" put in. It would be nice if
> tor
>> got some people who actually knew what they were doing. It's a good
>> concept but poorly implemented. Also tor with brave browser logs on
>> almost immediately while these Developers, haha, make you wait and
> wait
>> and wait sometimes forever to use the standard POS firefox browser.
>

> FLUSH POST TROLL

Tor dummy developer replies

Re: Games developers play

<bc36157d0d01c5eafd0afa9ebc81ec28@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13076&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13076

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 15:59:29 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:59 UTC

On 11/10/2022 12:43 AM, anonymous wrote:

> Anonymous <nobody@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote in
>
>> On 11/5/2022 9:30 PM, anonymous wrote:
>>
>>> A good reason to keep old versions of tor.
>>> The dummy "developers" release new versions that are SLOW to logon.
>>> Old verion, no problem logs on immediately without all the bullshit
>>> reloads that the so-called "Developers" put in. It would be nice if
>> tor
>>> got some people who actually knew what they were doing. It's a good
>>> concept but poorly implemented. Also tor with brave browser logs on
>>> almost immediately while these Developers, haha, make you wait and
>> wait
>>> and wait sometimes forever to use the standard POS firefox browser.
>>

>> FLUSH POST TROLL
>>

> Tor dummy developer replies

Shitforbrains, Tor developers don't even know this NG exists.