Subject: 9th International Conference on Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (CDKP 2020) July 11 ~ 12 , 2020 , Toronto , Canada
From: ranulfla...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 15:37 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 07:37:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 9th International Conference on Data Mining & Knowledge Management
Process (CDKP 2020) July 11 ~ 12 , 2020 , Toronto , Canada
From: ranulfla...@gmail.com
9th  International Conference on Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (CDKP 2020)
Jul y 11 ~ 1 2 , 2 020 , T or ont o , Ca nad a https://icaita2020.org/cdkp/index.html

SCOP E & TOP I CS

9th International Conference on Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (CDKP 2020) provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed forum.

Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to these topics only

TOP I CS OF I NT E R ES T I N CL U DE B UT AR E NO T L IM I T ED TO TH E F O L LO W ING :

Data Mining Applications

Parallel and Distributed Data Mining Algorithms, Data Streams Mining, Graph Mining, Spatial Data Mining, Text Video, Multimedia Data Mining, Web Mining, Pre-processing Techniques, Visualization, Security and Information Hiding in Data Mining

Data Mining Foundations

Databases, Bioinformatics, Biometrics, Image Analysis, Financial Modeling, Forecasting, Classification, Clustering, Social Networks, Educational Data Mining

Knowledge Processing

Data and Knowledge Representation, Knowledge Discovery Framework and Process, including pre- and post-processing, Integration of Data Warehousing, OLAP and Data Mining, Integrating Constraints and Knowledge in the KDD Process, Exploring Data Analysis, Inference of Causes, Prediction, Evaluating, Consolidating, and Explaining Discovered Knowledge, Statistical Techniques for Generation a Robust, Consistent Data Model, Interactive Data Exploration/Visualization and Discovery, Languages and Interfaces for Data Mining, Mining Trends, Opportunities and Risks, Mining from Low-quality Information Sources

Paper Submission

Authors are invited to submit papers through the Submission System

Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : February 29, 2020

Contact us:

Here’s where you can reach us : cdkpc@yahoo.com or cdkp@icaita2020.org