From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: I Wrote an Anonymous Email: Here's What Happened
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 01:39:58 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 00:39 UTC

I'm new at this.

I sent a remailer email through a series of remailer chains to a
known address (Not mine)

The email arrives (sort of) however the recipient never sees the
email as it winds up in their spam/junk mail folder. Every time. It
seems pointless if this is the result.

Obviously, I'm doing something wrong.

What's the solution? Either Omnimix or QSL. I use both.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: I Wrote an Anonymous Email: Here's What Happened

<92e000e89f50ddb6a923eb5cf7a62173@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13126&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13126

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: I Wrote an Anonymous Email: Here's What Happened
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 08:20:37 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 07:20 UTC

In article <a4e1e81c0c758f63850553e3822951ec@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>I'm new at this.
>
>I sent a remailer email through a series of remailer chains to a
>known address (Not mine)
>
>The email arrives (sort of) however the recipient never sees the
>email as it winds up in their spam/junk mail folder. Every time. It
>seems pointless if this is the result.
>
>Obviously, I'm doing something wrong.
>
>What's the solution? Either Omnimix or QSL. I use both.
>
>Thanks in advance for the help.

1st of all you have to get knowledge of the reason why the message is
flagged as spam. Spam filter software usually adds header lines, which
explain spam ranking like

| URIBL_CSS,URIBL_CSS_A,URIBL_DBL_MALWARE,URI_WPADMIN autolearn=no
| autolearn_force=no version=3.4.2

Now you may retry sending mail messages with respective fake headers
added.