From: nos...@nospam.net (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Proposition
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 04:12:11 +0000
References: <LpMFL.716862$iS99.450168@fx16.iad> <ZORFL.1120284$GNG9.914590@fx18.iad> <xn0nxz22ceqovkk00e@reader443.eternal-september.org> <k5e8egF3mp9U1@mid.individual.net> <g1sIL.1010347$iU59.749455@fx14.iad> <tsto0k$1dl2f$1@paganini.bofh.team> <RLtIL.101275$jiuc.32140@fx44.iad> <tstsdp$1e44h$1@paganini.bofh.team> <tstv7n$fsm7$3@dont-email.me> <tsu0po$g6pg$1@dont-email.me> <tsu9ao$gv2c$1@dont-email.me> <190220231842145222%nospam@nospam.invalid>
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 04:12 UTC

nospam wrote:

> that's because you ignore everyone that tells you you're wrong, so you
> never see it, and then call them trolls and pretend you're the sole
> expert at everything.

The problem of you & Steve, nospam, is both of you are inveterate liars.

Virtually everything you've ever said about iOS, nospam, is so wrong as to
be a lie because you can't, for example, not know iOS 15 isn't fully
patched.

And yet, you lie on and on that it is, where after a while, even you can't
be so stupid as to not know that a single patch is not all of them, nospam.

So it's well established that you are nothing but a liar but what is more
apropos to this thread is I exposed your lies - so you call me a troll.

As for Steve, he's also a liar, unfortunately.

An example is Steve told us for years the FCC maps showed something that
they simply didn't - and it was me - for example - who exposed that lie.

Notice I exposed Steve's lies, so he calls me a troll.

Likewise with Alan Browne and Jolly Roger and Chris, et al., where I expose
their lies too - hence they call me a troll.

So be it.

I'm here for two reasons, and I'm not going away so if you don't want me to
expose all your lies, nospam, then stop lying. Same with Steve.

The others, like Alan Browne and Jolly Roger are so stupid that they can
only troll so it really doesn't matter what they think.

There are only two adults on this newsgroup as far as I can tell, and they
are Ant and badgolferman - the rest of you are all liars.

BTW, you've never found me even once to say a fact that isn't true.
And you _hate_ that because it's not how you operate, nospam.

You would stab your own mother in the back if you need to in order to
deflect from the many lies you have propagated about Apple products.

Interestingly, you lie not only because you are a piece of shit, nospam,
but you mostly lie because you _hate_ that Apple products are also crappy.

So be it.
I'll expose your lies, nospam.

And you'll call me a troll for doing so.

Re: Proposition

<tsusah$23sgj$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13181&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#13181

From: sch...@invalid.net (WaltS48)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 00:18:40 -0400
References: <LpMFL.716862$iS99.450168@fx16.iad> <ZORFL.1120284$GNG9.914590@fx18.iad> <xn0nxz22ceqovkk00e@reader443.eternal-september.org> <k5e8egF3mp9U1@mid.individual.net> <g1sIL.1010347$iU59.749455@fx14.iad> <tsto0k$1dl2f$1@paganini.bofh.team> <RLtIL.101275$jiuc.32140@fx44.iad> <tstsdp$1e44h$1@paganini.bofh.team> <tstv7n$fsm7$3@dont-email.me> <tsu0po$g6pg$1@dont-email.me> <tsu9ao$gv2c$1@dont-email.me> <190220231842145222%nospam@nospam.invalid> <tsurud$1luj1$1@paganini.bofh.team>
 by: WaltS48 - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 04:18 UTC

On 2/20/2023 12:12 AM, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> nospam wrote:
>
>> that's because you ignore everyone that tells you you're wrong, so you
>> never see it, and then call them trolls and pretend you're the sole
>> expert at everything.
>
> The problem of you & Steve, nospam, is both of you are inveterate liars.
>
> Virtually everything you've ever said about iOS, nospam, is so wrong as to
> be a lie because you can't, for example, not know iOS 15 isn't fully
> patched.
>
> And yet, you lie on and on that it is, where after a while, even you can't
> be so stupid as to not know that a single patch is not all of them, nospam.
>
> So it's well established that you are nothing but a liar but what is more
> apropos to this thread is I exposed your lies - so you call me a troll.
>
> As for Steve, he's also a liar, unfortunately.
>
> An example is Steve told us for years the FCC maps showed something that
> they simply didn't - and it was me - for example - who exposed that lie.
>
> Notice I exposed Steve's lies, so he calls me a troll.
>
> Likewise with Alan Browne and Jolly Roger and Chris, et al., where I expose
> their lies too - hence they call me a troll.
>
> So be it.
>
> I'm here for two reasons, and I'm not going away so if you don't want me to
> expose all your lies, nospam, then stop lying. Same with Steve.
>
> The others, like Alan Browne and Jolly Roger are so stupid that they can
> only troll so it really doesn't matter what they think.
>
> There are only two adults on this newsgroup as far as I can tell, and they
> are Ant and badgolferman - the rest of you are all liars.
>
> BTW, you've never found me even once to say a fact that isn't true.
> And you _hate_ that because it's not how you operate, nospam.
>
> You would stab your own mother in the back if you need to in order to
> deflect from the many lies you have propagated about Apple products.
>
> Interestingly, you lie not only because you are a piece of shit, nospam,
> but you mostly lie because you _hate_ that Apple products are also crappy.
>
> So be it.
> I'll expose your lies, nospam.
>
> And you'll call me a troll for doing so.

If you'd just agree with what they say they'd stop calling you a troll.

Re: Proposition

<tt4185$19dv7$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13182&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#13182

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 19:13:09 -0800
 by: Alan - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 03:13 UTC

On 2023-02-19 20:18, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 2/20/2023 12:12 AM, Andy Burnelli wrote:
>> nospam wrote:
>>
>>> that's because you ignore everyone that tells you you're wrong, so you
>>> never see it, and then call them trolls and pretend you're the sole
>>> expert at everything.
>>
>> The problem of you & Steve, nospam, is both of you are inveterate liars.
>>
>> Virtually everything you've ever said about iOS, nospam, is so wrong
>> as to
>> be a lie because you can't, for example, not know iOS 15 isn't fully
>> patched.
>>
>> And yet, you lie on and on that it is, where after a while, even you
>> can't
>> be so stupid as to not know that a single patch is not all of them,
>> nospam.
>>
>> So it's well established that you are nothing but a liar but what is more
>> apropos to this thread is I exposed your lies - so you call me a troll.
>>
>> As for Steve, he's also a liar, unfortunately.
>>
>> An example is Steve told us for years the FCC maps showed something that
>> they simply didn't - and it was me - for example - who exposed that lie.
>>
>> Notice I exposed Steve's lies, so he calls me a troll.
>>
>> Likewise with Alan Browne and Jolly Roger and Chris, et al., where I
>> expose
>> their lies too - hence they call me a troll.
>>
>> So be it.
>>
>> I'm here for two reasons, and I'm not going away so if you don't want
>> me to
>> expose all your lies, nospam, then stop lying. Same with Steve.
>>
>> The others, like Alan Browne and Jolly Roger are so stupid that they can
>> only troll so it really doesn't matter what they think.
>>
>> There are only two adults on this newsgroup as far as I can tell, and
>> they
>> are Ant and badgolferman - the rest of you are all liars.
>>
>> BTW, you've never found me even once to say a fact that isn't true.
>> And you _hate_ that because it's not how you operate, nospam.
>>
>> You would stab your own mother in the back if you need to in order to
>> deflect from the many lies you have propagated about Apple products.
>>
>> Interestingly, you lie not only because you are a piece of shit,
>> nospam, but you mostly lie because you _hate_ that Apple products are
>> also crappy.
>>
>> So be it.
>> I'll expose your lies, nospam.
>>
>> And you'll call me a troll for doing so.
>
> If you'd just agree with what they say they'd stop calling you a troll.

If he'd just stop being a troll...