From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: If Apple can permanently lock your hardware for not logging into it - why can't Microsoft do it too?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 04:19:11 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 04:19 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> The VPN happens later. Way later. Years later in fact.
>
> that doesn't matter. simply connecting with a vpn raises suspicions.

Clearly Apple permanently destroys your equipment on a mere whim.
<https://i.postimg.cc/q75t7MSk/appleid03.jpg>
*What's to stop MS from destroying your PC like Apple does, on a mere whim?*
<https://i.postimg.cc/g008YhxP/appleid02.jpg>

Three _adult_ points, _without_ needing any Apple examples are...
1. If Microsoft now forces a login on we users
2. Then what's to stop Microsoft from locking us out of our own computers
3. Much like Google Gmail will if you don't _exactly_ follow _their_ rules?

An adult point _with_ Apple is...
A. If Apple can force you to re-verify yourself on a whim (which they do)
B. What's to stop Microsoft from forcing a re-verification on a similar whim
C. And, depending on your IP address alone, Microsoft will destroy your PC

Google does it...
Apple does it far worse than does Google (as they destroy the hardware!)
What's to stop MS from destroying your PC like Apple does, on a mere whim?

For example:
a. You have hardware setup #1 with boot disk #1 and Windows 11 license #1
b. For whatever reason, Microsoft pulls the Apple sleazy lockout trick
c. Does substituting a new boot disk #2 on hardware #1 re-engage license #1?