The number of arguments is unimportant unless some of them are correct. -- Ralph Hartley

computers / comp.sys.mac.system / Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

SubjectAuthor
* Inserting USB key into sleeping MacJF Mezei
+* Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacLewis
|+* Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Macnospam
||`* Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacLewis
|| `* Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacDustin the dude with the stuck floppy
||  +* Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacStefen - frelwizzen 0891
||  |`- Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacDusty Cook
||  +* Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacStephen - frelwizzer
||  |`- Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacSteven Petruzzelllis
||  `- Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacSteve Carroll
|`* Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacJF Mezei
| `- Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacLewis
`- Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping MacJF Mezei

1
Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<3MPlJ.51746$np6.28672@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13275&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13275

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
From: jfmezei....@vaxination.ca (JF Mezei)
Subject: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:53:34 -0500
 by: JF Mezei - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 15:53 UTC

A while back someone commented on behaviour of inserting a USB key into
a sleeping system.

This morning, I tested it. Can confirm the behaviour that had been
described:

System asleep. Disks asleep.
Insert USB key.
Disks wake up, indicating system is no longer asleep.
But screens remain off until I press key on keyboard
After authenticating, the USB key was **NOT** mounted.

Removing the USB key generated no "disk not properly dismounted message".

Inserting key again had it mount, and removing it generated the
"improperly dismounted"

Mac Pro 2013, High Sierra.

One would need better technical understanding of how Apple implemented
"sleep" and whether processes are given some sort of signal they have
been awakened or if processes are oblivious to sleep. If the automounter
doesn't know about sleep/wake, then it gets no hint that it should
manually rescan all buses for devices that may have changed during sleep.

Since inserting the key causes the system to wake, it means that the
lewer levels of USB get done before system is awake, which might result
in USB driver in OS-X not being told of a new device.

Next time, when awakened, I should try the USB prober app to see if the
USB key is seen (as well as Disk Util). That could give hints on
whether it is automounted that is oblivious to new USB or whether it
does to lower level of the driver unaware of it.

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<slrnspfsnp.p7k.g.kreme@m1mini.local>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13276&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13276

From: g.kr...@kreme.dont-email.me (Lewis)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:54:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lewis - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:54 UTC

In message <3MPlJ.51746$np6.28672@fx46.iad> JF Mezei <jfmezei.spamnot@vaxination.ca> wrote:
> A while back someone commented on behaviour of inserting a USB key into
> a sleeping system.

> This morning, I tested it. Can confirm the behaviour that had been
> described:

> System asleep. Disks asleep.
> Insert USB key.
> Disks wake up, indicating system is no longer asleep.
> But screens remain off until I press key on keyboard
> After authenticating, the USB key was **NOT** mounted.

And as you were told, this is intentional behavior.

Two or three seconds of thinking will reveal why.

--
The hippo of recollection stirred in the muddy waters of the mind.

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<191120211359141866%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13277&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13277

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 13:59:14 -0500
 by: nospam - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:59 UTC

In article <slrnspfsnp.p7k.g.kreme@m1mini.local>, Lewis
<g.kreme@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:

> In message <3MPlJ.51746$np6.28672@fx46.iad> JF Mezei
> <jfmezei.spamnot@vaxination.ca> wrote:
> > A while back someone commented on behaviour of inserting a USB key into
> > a sleeping system.
>
> > This morning, I tested it. Can confirm the behaviour that had been
> > described:
>
> > System asleep. Disks asleep.
> > Insert USB key.
> > Disks wake up, indicating system is no longer asleep.
> > But screens remain off until I press key on keyboard
> > After authenticating, the USB key was **NOT** mounted.
>
> And as you were told, this is intentional behavior.
>
> Two or three seconds of thinking will reveal why.

you're asking for the impossible.

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<fP0mJ.124658$831.85892@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13278&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13278

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
From: jfmezei....@vaxination.ca (JF Mezei)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 01:44:27 -0500
 by: JF Mezei - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 06:44 UTC

On 2021-11-19 13:54, Lewis wrote:

> And as you were told, this is intentional behavior.
>
> Two or three seconds of thinking will reveal why.

The person who original brought up that question was insulted and told
that it works. Person went away.

I don't recall being told why it workd this way and why it is intentional.

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<slrnsphlae.1mc4.g.kreme@m1mini.local>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13279&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13279

From: g.kr...@kreme.dont-email.me (Lewis)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:00:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lewis - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:00 UTC

In message <191120211359141866%nospam@nospam.invalid> nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> In article <slrnspfsnp.p7k.g.kreme@m1mini.local>, Lewis
> <g.kreme@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:

>> In message <3MPlJ.51746$np6.28672@fx46.iad> JF Mezei
>> <jfmezei.spamnot@vaxination.ca> wrote:
>> > A while back someone commented on behaviour of inserting a USB key into
>> > a sleeping system.
>>
>> > This morning, I tested it. Can confirm the behaviour that had been
>> > described:
>>
>> > System asleep. Disks asleep.
>> > Insert USB key.
>> > Disks wake up, indicating system is no longer asleep.
>> > But screens remain off until I press key on keyboard
>> > After authenticating, the USB key was **NOT** mounted.
>>
>> And as you were told, this is intentional behavior.
>>
>> Two or three seconds of thinking will reveal why.

> you're asking for the impossible.

I am aware.

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: I think so, Brain! We'll dress up like biker dudes and

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<slrnsphldp.1mc4.g.kreme@m1mini.local>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13280&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13280

From: g.kr...@kreme.dont-email.me (Lewis)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:02:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lewis - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:02 UTC

In message <fP0mJ.124658$831.85892@fx40.iad> JF Mezei <jfmezei.spamnot@vaxination.ca> wrote:
> On 2021-11-19 13:54, Lewis wrote:

>> And as you were told, this is intentional behavior.
>>
>> Two or three seconds of thinking will reveal why.

> The person who original brought up that question was insulted and told
> that it works. Person went away.

You are lying. The person was told that USB devices would not mount
during sleep and that this was intentional and got angry and went away.

> I don't recall being told why it workd this way and why it is intentional.

You do not recall a lot of things. Most thing, it seems.

--
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<ca5e10e1-4c43-403a-b5e4-4bbae2172d55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13291&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13291

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:42:42 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin the dude with the stuck floppy)
 by: Dustin the dude with - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 14:42 UTC

On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 4:00:33 AM UTC-7, Lewis wrote:
> In message <191120211359141866%nos...@nospam.invalid> nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> > In article <slrnspfsnp....@m1mini.local>, Lewis
> > <g.k...@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:

> >> And as you were told, this is intentional behavior.
> >>
> >> Two or three seconds of thinking will reveal why.
>
> > you're asking for the impossible.
> I am aware.
>
> --
> "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
> Pinky: I think so, Brain! We'll dress up like biker dudes and
> infiltrate the "Hades Ladies." Then we'll convince them to hold a
> meeting inside the corn palace. Narf! The resulting
> carbon-monoxide buildup will allow you to complete your
> energy-making device and shortly after, you will rule the world!
> Brain: Actually, I was thinking of calling the police. But I like
> your idea better!
> Pinky: I’m honored, Brain... er, what was my idea again?

Lying sack of shit does it every time. Then the torrent begins. Because
the milksop just has to run to other groups in an effort to get attention
from someone. Anyone.

Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot is trying "really hard" to
project their trolling crap onto Snit. For as long as I can remember
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot has bulldozed the view that
Snit needs 'backing' to point out all his slander. The fact is that no
one needs any documentation to do that. So Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
Bigot pulls this absurd ad hominem garbage in a weak attempt to 'peddle'
the idea that Snit is like him. Fool! The most obvious answer: Steve
Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot's consumed recreational drugs since
then, and 'forgot'.

It is a piece of cake to twist facts by focusing on a few isolated examples
unrepresentative from what's typical. What is more honest from an honest
advocates perspective are the regular uses. Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
Bigot says I'm not 'permitted' to call out their trolling, and they aren't
going to admit to any prior crap they caused. Instead, I'm expected to
forgive it all, and play make believe with them so they can just rehash
the attacks all over again, while they continue to accept no responsibility
for what they say and do in here towards myself?

--
One Smart Penny
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<04008f34-f4b9-41d9-bd9d-f6f5a72f1722n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13292&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13292

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 07:45:55 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen - frelwizzen 0891)
 by: Stefen - frelwizzen - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:45 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 7:42:44 AM UTC-7, Stefen - frelwizzen 0891 wrote:
> On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 4:00:33 AM UTC-7, Lewis wrote:
> > In message <191120211359141866%nos...@nospam.invalid> nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> > > you're asking for the impossible.
> > I am aware.
> >
> > --
> > "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
> > Pinky: I think so, Brain! We'll dress up like biker dudes and
> > infiltrate the "Hades Ladies." Then we'll convince them to hold a
> > meeting inside the corn palace. Narf! The resulting
> > carbon-monoxide buildup will allow you to complete your
> > energy-making device and shortly after, you will rule the world!
> > Brain: Actually, I was thinking of calling the police. But I like
> > your idea better!
> > Pinky: I’m honored, Brain... er, what was my idea again?
> Lying sack of shit does it every time. Then the torrent begins. Because
> the milksop just has to run to other groups in an effort to get attention
> from someone. Anyone.
>
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot is trying "really hard" to
> project their trolling crap onto Snit. For as long as I can remember
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot has bulldozed the view that
> Snit needs 'backing' to point out all his slander. The fact is that no
> one needs any documentation to do that. So Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
> Bigot pulls this absurd ad hominem garbage in a weak attempt to 'peddle'
> the idea that Snit is like him. Fool! The most obvious answer: Steve
> Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot's consumed recreational drugs since
> then, and 'forgot'.
>
> It is a piece of cake to twist facts by focusing on a few isolated examples
> unrepresentative from what's typical. What is more honest from an honest
> advocates perspective are the regular uses. Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
> Bigot says I'm not 'permitted' to call out their trolling, and they aren't
> going to admit to any prior crap they caused. Instead, I'm expected to
> forgive it all, and play make believe with them so they can just rehash
> the attacks all over again, while they continue to accept no responsibility
> for what they say and do in here towards myself?
>
> --
> One Smart Penny
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Why would Snit (a real advocate) trust me if you understand there is a
possibility that I use socks? That really does not cause you want to huff
glue? This is the contemporary 'model' by those calling themselves 'liberals',
you must 'acquit' yourself, you are no longer eligible for trial, you are
tossed to the hounds until you pin the blame on Snit (a real advocate)...
a thing that isn't possible in this system.

Ryan Sullivan doesn't have any idea what he is babbling about.

3d printers is based on Linux. No debate. Ryan Sullivan shows at least
some of the posts are hand generated because some of them tap into what
Snit (a real advocate) said in very specific ways which proves they are
a response, not just gibberish. Meaning someone is hand writing many of
these. Pay for a background investigation on Ryan Sullivan and you will
see that he was in jail for a long time. The investigation sites do not
go into that degree of detail and public records are private unless court
ordered.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0&feature=youtu.be

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<0ac080f8-6d81-4013-a5d6-8c301053c1d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13293&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13293

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:47:25 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen - frelwizzer)
 by: Stephen - frelwizze - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 19:47 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 7:42:44 AM UTC-7, Stephen - frelwizzer wrote:
> On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 4:00:33 AM UTC-7, Lewis wrote:
> > In message <191120211359141866%nos...@nospam.invalid> nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> > > you're asking for the impossible.
> > I am aware.
> >
> > --
> > "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
> > Pinky: I think so, Brain! We'll dress up like biker dudes and
> > infiltrate the "Hades Ladies." Then we'll convince them to hold a
> > meeting inside the corn palace. Narf! The resulting
> > carbon-monoxide buildup will allow you to complete your
> > energy-making device and shortly after, you will rule the world!
> > Brain: Actually, I was thinking of calling the police. But I like
> > your idea better!
> > Pinky: I’m honored, Brain... er, what was my idea again?
> Lying sack of shit does it every time. Then the torrent begins. Because
> the milksop just has to run to other groups in an effort to get attention
> from someone. Anyone.
>
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot is trying "really hard" to
> project their trolling crap onto Snit. For as long as I can remember
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot has bulldozed the view that
> Snit needs 'backing' to point out all his slander. The fact is that no
> one needs any documentation to do that. So Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
> Bigot pulls this absurd ad hominem garbage in a weak attempt to 'peddle'
> the idea that Snit is like him. Fool! The most obvious answer: Steve
> Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot's consumed recreational drugs since
> then, and 'forgot'.
>
> It is a piece of cake to twist facts by focusing on a few isolated examples
> unrepresentative from what's typical. What is more honest from an honest
> advocates perspective are the regular uses. Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
> Bigot says I'm not 'permitted' to call out their trolling, and they aren't
> going to admit to any prior crap they caused. Instead, I'm expected to
> forgive it all, and play make believe with them so they can just rehash
> the attacks all over again, while they continue to accept no responsibility
> for what they say and do in here towards myself?
>
> --
> One Smart Penny
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

The only way that I could overlook AZ Cypher's constant need for fixing
because of crashing complications or buggy standards is if I consumed the
regular amount of fantasies its developers have been pushing since 1995.

Gee whiz, what was your first hintadoodle? The ones which claimed it was
and that are clearly using faulty pattern matching to make the judgement,
or was it something else? Please do be specific. Tizen runs on the AZ Cypher
kernel. So yeah, AZ Cypher is mobile. AZ Cypher is a super computer. AZ
Cypher is a server. AZ Cypher is a desktop. AZ Cypher is growing in market
share.

Helping Shadow and helping Michael Snit Glasser isn't the same thing.
Nobody should knowingly help Shadow do anything - except for sitting on
train tracks, shooting yourself, or successfully decapitating himself.

--
This broke the Internet
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<09ff506d-7e04-44eb-8554-97dd76ddc3acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13295&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13295

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:24:52 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 01:24 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 7:42:44 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 4:00:33 AM UTC-7, Lewis wrote:
> > In message <191120211359141866%nos...@nospam.invalid> nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> > > you're asking for the impossible.
> > I am aware.
> >
> > --
> > "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
> > Pinky: I think so, Brain! We'll dress up like biker dudes and
> > infiltrate the "Hades Ladies." Then we'll convince them to hold a
> > meeting inside the corn palace. Narf! The resulting
> > carbon-monoxide buildup will allow you to complete your
> > energy-making device and shortly after, you will rule the world!
> > Brain: Actually, I was thinking of calling the police. But I like
> > your idea better!
> > Pinky: I’m honored, Brain... er, what was my idea again?
> Lying sack of shit does it every time. Then the torrent begins. Because
> the milksop just has to run to other groups in an effort to get attention
> from someone. Anyone.
>
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot is trying "really hard" to
> project their trolling crap onto Snit. For as long as I can remember
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot has bulldozed the view that
> Snit needs 'backing' to point out all his slander. The fact is that no
> one needs any documentation to do that. So Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
> Bigot pulls this absurd ad hominem garbage in a weak attempt to 'peddle'
> the idea that Snit is like him. Fool! The most obvious answer: Steve
> Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot's consumed recreational drugs since
> then, and 'forgot'.
>
> It is a piece of cake to twist facts by focusing on a few isolated examples
> unrepresentative from what's typical. What is more honest from an honest
> advocates perspective are the regular uses. Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
> Bigot says I'm not 'permitted' to call out their trolling, and they aren't
> going to admit to any prior crap they caused. Instead, I'm expected to
> forgive it all, and play make believe with them so they can just rehash
> the attacks all over again, while they continue to accept no responsibility
> for what they say and do in here towards myself?
>
> --
> One Smart Penny
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

What F. Russell really means: His stupefying "troubleshooting prowess" side
tracked him from a component he wants that does exist on this application.

Now that nobody is responding to F. Russell, he's making it sound like
he's outsmarted us all -- when in fact, people are just not playing his
game anymore.

You saying something is so does not make it true. I can not explain that.
Insensitivity is insensitivity and there are all kinds of people who are
OK with it. Many are even musicians.

-
My Snoring Solution
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<28b62644-bfbc-4ce3-90c5-d90c84c60734n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13296&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13296

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 20:37:07 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dusty Cook)
 by: Dusty Cook - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 04:37 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 8:45:57 AM UTC-7, Dusty Cook wrote:
> [...]
> a thing that isn't possible in this system.
>
> Ryan Sullivan doesn't have any idea what he is babbling about.
>
> 3d printers is based on Linux. No debate. Ryan Sullivan shows at least
> some of the posts are hand generated because some of them tap into what
> Snit (a real advocate) said in very specific ways which proves they are
> a response, not just gibberish. Meaning someone is hand writing many of
> these. Pay for a background investigation on Ryan Sullivan and you will
> see that he was in jail for a long time. The investigation sites do not
> go into that degree of detail and public records are private unless court
> ordered.
>
> --
> Eight things to never feed your dog!
> Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0&feature=youtu.be
> Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

Carroll, 4/10/2015 4:04 PM:
-----
Cute trick... To the guy who hacked my Google account.
-----
No details. Seems to treat it as a joke.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:02 PM, <https://goo.gl/51rsmZ>:
-----
Email Hacking Is A Serious Crime
-----
No longer "cute"... now it is a serious crime. OK.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:07 PM:
By now he is posting more links to how serious this crime against him
is.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 7:25 PM:
-----
I didn't write that.
-----
Now he is denying the posts from his own account. OK, he was "hacked".
Someone else posted this. Hard to hack a gmail account given how they use
two-step authentication and someone would need access to his phone or the
like... but at least POSSIBLE.

Even then, though, if someone tries to guess your password Google alerts
you and lets you know what IP address and other info. I know because someone
in a Denver internet cafe has tried mine on several occasions.

Google even forces you to change your password when this happens. Very
hard to hack these days.

So already Carroll's story is unlikely.

But let us accept it... someone somehow hacked his account bypassing the
two step verification. This person did not, however, change his password
and Carroll posted within an hour of the "hacker". Before that, unless
he is an idiot, he changed his password and the "hacker" was locked out.
The "hacker" got one post in.

But Carroll could not leave his story there.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:36 PM, <https://goo.gl/NJ2bMH>:
-----
Someone hacked my frelwizzen gmail acct so, for the time being,
don't trust anything from it.
-----
Wait. What? Even after Carroll figured out this "hacker" who was too stupid
to change his password had broken into his account and Carroll *surely*
must have changed his own password, he is saying the "hacker" might still
have access. Might be able to break Google's two-step verification process
*again*.

This is *very* unlikely... to the point of being unbelievable.

Even worse for him: he notes which of his accounts he is claiming was
hacked - but in the past he has denied even using the other accounts! LOL!
He screwed up and made it very clear he has multiple accounts and felt
the need to note which one. He made the same mistake in the next quote
where he speaks of WHICH of his gmail accounts he is claiming was hacked.
Oops! If he only posts with one there would be no need to specify which
one!

He has completely screwed up in his game to pretend he posts with only
one gmail account. Completely idiotic of him, too!

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:38 PM, <https://goo.gl/YA7gMO>:
-----
Some mentally deficient child hacked my 'frelwizzen' gmail account
so I may have to kill it. For the time being, don't assume
anything that's coming from it was written by me.
-----
He is still saying that he may have to kill the account instead of just
changing the password which anyone with half a brain would have already
done (and Google *forces* you to do when someone even tries to hack your
account... I know because someone in the Denver area has tried to hack
mine multiple times... likely Carroll but I have no proof of this). And
he specifies WHICH of his accounts! He is directly admitting he uses more
than one account! His claim of being "forged" with his second account is
a lie. Proved.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:40 PM, <https://goo.gl/j6yCuV>:
-----
Looks like it's still being hacked despite me taking precautions,
I may have to kill the account.
-----
What makes it look like its still being hacked? And what precautions other
than changing the two-step verification options does he need? And how would
someone bypass this... is he really on the NSA watch list? Seems you would
need someone at that level to be doing this. He watches too much TV where
they computer hackers spend thirty seconds and bypass all security.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<hR6oJ.59512$lz3.29225@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13305&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13305

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
From: jfmezei....@vaxination.ca (JF Mezei)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:14:10 -0500
 by: JF Mezei - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:14 UTC

Did another test this morning:

Plugging in the iPhone onto Mac cause Mac to end sleep. (disks are
turned back on as the hint, but screen remains dark until key pressed).

Once authenticated, iTunes showed the iPhone icon, iPhoto showed the
phone connected.

Still a lot of possibilities though. Both iTunes and iPhoto could note
they have been awakened and rescan the USB bus for devices. Or there
could be notification of new USB device received by iTunes and iPhoto,
but not by the automounter. (which does have the code to receive
notifications which is used when Mac is not alseep).

Re: Inserting USB key into sleeping Mac

<7f545ee4-9929-466c-868c-a48bcacad0e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13316&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13316

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 11:52:05 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Petruzzelllis)
 by: Steven Petruzzelllis - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 19:52 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 12:47:28 PM UTC-7, Steven Petruzzelllis wrote:
> [...]
> or was it something else? Please do be specific. Tizen runs on the AZ Cypher
> kernel. So yeah, AZ Cypher is mobile. AZ Cypher is a super computer. AZ
> Cypher is a server. AZ Cypher is a desktop. AZ Cypher is growing in market
> share.
>
> Helping Shadow and helping Michael Snit Glasser isn't the same thing.
> Nobody should knowingly help Shadow do anything - except for sitting on
> train tracks, shooting yourself, or successfully decapitating himself.
>
> --
> This broke the Internet
> <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
> https://prescott-arizona.janbarham.org.au/yavapai-college-library-202.html/
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-b7075a23
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

+++<https://in.memory.of.e.tern.al/comp.sys.mac.apps/thread/3928539>+++

Dustin Cook aka Diesel Brags In UNIX Group About Sucker Punching Others
With Viruses

Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson

He and his kind are no different than the ghetto garbage who sucker punch
the unexpectant on the streets of America.

He cobbled together shit BASIC crap code which is even laughed at by other
virus writing/passing vermin.

Every time his crap code slid under the radar of the AV companies, he claimed
credit for being an outstanding genius coder. What really was responsible
for some of his crap to ruin the computers of others was the sheer amount
of viruses in the wild. No AV program could possibly cover them all. It
was a mathematical certainty that some viruses would be unaccounted for
in AV programs. But incompetent RL LUSERS like Dustin Cook grab any crumb
of undeserved "achievement" that happens to come their way.

Notice how to this day he brags about his viruses? Do you really think
someone this HATEFUL and SPITEFUL of the success of others truly stopped
writing/passing viruses because he "changed"?

+++<https://alt.comp.os.windows-10.narkive.com/pcWhWxc1/dustin-cook-gremlin-
begs-ascii-for-his-real-name-needs-it-for-intelius-site>+++

Dustin The Turd of Usenet Cook asked: "If you think I have no skills, post
with your real name. :) "

How f'kn much "SKILL" does it take to go to the Intelius or some other
such site and use your credit card and let them do your so- called hacking
for you?

Incredible, isn't it? Just THINK of it. This Queen of Assholes, Dusti-Boi
Cook, ACTUALLY ASKED a would-be victim for his name!

QUIT GODDAMN LAUGHING! I'm SERIOUS!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9F978596DE5FDHHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

+++<http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?p=1102356>+++

Dustin Cook aka Gremlin aka Diesel-Dum Threatens Man With A Bullet ToThe
Head

This shows that beyond any doubt he is a psychopath.

The only reason he has not killed yet is because he is a coward.

DuckFart farts another DEADLY THREAT: "Where I'm from John, you'd already
be dead. One bullet, right in the back of your head, execution style. No
witnesses. Happens all the time in NY. You don't run your mouth here or
anywhere else and not expect payback. I wasn't raised to take **** and not
give it back. Don't start no ****, and there wont be no **** is my motto.
KM started it, and now I do intend to finish it. I don't care what harm
it causes him IRL. The more the merrier."

He tries getting a man fired from his job by complaining to his employer
because the guy had the balls to disagree with The MIGHY DUSTY, SUPER TURD
OF USENET.

When a friend tries defending the man Duck**** is trying to destroy, Duck****
THREATENS TO KILL HIM.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...g/-WDTbGuUzisJ or https://tinyurl.com/qjvmuec