From: rek...@hispagatos.org.invalid (rek2 hispagatos)
Newsgroups: hispagatos.talk,alt.2600.madrid,comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: terminal RSS reading Photon-rss Sixel
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:37:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: rek2 hispagatos - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:37 UTC

Hello, I have mention my favorite rss client some times here and there
on matrix and mastodon but since there was a small update today I want
to take 1m to share with all of you!

For those hackers/DIY/Tinkers out there that loves simple and lite which
loves TUI's and CLI programs, tiling window managers etc. photon-rss is program
in GO and has a plugin system with some plugins already.
It auto updates every time you tell it to like with
photon -r 120 will do every 2 minutes!
Anyways see for yourself!

https://sr.ht/~ghost08/photon/

Happy Hacking