"Never face facts; if you do, you'll never get up in the morning." -- Marlo Thomas

computers / comp.sys.mac.system / Drama

SubjectAuthor
* DramaYK
+* Re: DramaStefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzen
|`* Re: DramaGremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud
| +- Re: DramaDusty Kook
| `- Re: DramaSteven Petruzzelllis
+* Re: DramaFishrrman
|+- Re: DramaGremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud
|`- Re: DramaAnt
`- Re: DramaSTALKING_TARGET_57

1
Drama

<snob5s$1rq0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13298&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13298

From: youkidd...@yahoo.com (YK)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Drama
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:47:08 -0500
 by: YK - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 15:47 UTC

Where is all this bullshit drama coming from? What the heck does it is
have to do the Mac system? Can't you children take it somewhere else,
like back to preschool?

YK

Re: Drama

<c2300d39-5d8e-4640-b4f2-5c2a4c43cb6an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13299&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13299

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 09:08:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Drama
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzen)
 by: Stefen Petruzzellis - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:08 UTC

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 8:47:15 AM UTC-7, YK wrote:
> Where is all this bullshit drama coming from? What the heck does it is
> have to do the Mac system? Can't you children take it somewhere else,
> like back to preschool?
>
> YK

And given how repeatedly it is clear that chrisv's .sig file is some skew
of a remark Theo made which had been a beating on chrisv for something he
did which was foolish/untrue/etc... its undoubtedly a daily expression of
chrisv's deep rooted unease for having been so frequently destroyed: chrisv
is demonstrably not able of facing his own actions. chrisv is repeatedly
fixated on *only* himself, as I predicted, when it comes to the topic of
puppet usage. And he completely snips the evidence that his "sock" has not
only admitted to engaging in that against Theo but he has said he sees it
to be no significant deal... immaterial. Just look at the effort Theo once
again had to spend to get chrisv able to pull messages from a usenet server
via scripting. Theo once again, took mistreatment from chrisv, instead of
a great thanks, sign of indebtedness, response - that I feel Theo was owed
for the trouble and time he spent on the explaination. chrisv writes all
kinds of hogwash, don't use that dimwit as a reference. chrisv expects people
to believe that a poster such as Theo who he has repeatedly accused to be
a perjurer is someone to 'respect'? How can he believe people are that stupid?

--
Eight things to never feed your cat
https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/

Re: Drama

<snosr3$8om$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13300&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13300

From: Fishrrma...@yahoo.com (Fishrrman)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 15:48:35 -0500
 by: Fishrrman - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 20:48 UTC

On 11/25/21 10:47 AM, YK wrote:
> Where is all this bullshit drama coming from? What the heck
> does it is have to do the Mac system? Can't you children
> take it somewhere else, like back to preschool?

It's been like that for years in this forum, since the 1990's.

It will end when the perpetual antagonists here die. Or
forget to pay their interent bills...

Re: Drama

<49f37ed8-8c9a-44bd-a67d-db65b2ef2827n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13302&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13302

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 00:54:29 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_57)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_57 - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 08:54 UTC

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 8:47:15 AM UTC-7, YK wrote:
> Where is all this bullshit drama coming from? What the heck does it is
> have to do the Mac system? Can't you children take it somewhere else,
> like back to preschool?
>
> YK

It was Pothead who forged me (and others) and admitted it.

Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot. We're all sorry Pothead's a paranoid,
narcissistic, delusional liar but that's not gonna change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I'm well aware the channel I link to from COLA is total amateur level.
That said, it serves its purpose. I am not going to pretend Snit didn't
save my skin on my network and I acknowledge his guidance. Pothead has
Snit's posts as an example and can start to appear like he is not just
making things up because of this... of course he missed that opportunity
when he brought it up.

It is obvious at least some of the posts are hand generated because
some of them are keyed in to posts that occur in very specific ways which
proves they are a response. Meaning someone is hand writing many of these.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Re: Drama

<0e4f9ce3-3faa-48a6-b706-5d4efa8810c5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13303&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13303

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:26:47 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud)
 by: Gremlin the Function - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 09:26 UTC

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 1:48:39 PM UTC-7, Fishrrman wrote:
> On 11/25/21 10:47 AM, YK wrote:
> > Where is all this bullshit drama coming from? What the heck
> > does it is have to do the Mac system? Can't you children
> > take it somewhere else, like back to preschool?
> It's been like that for years in this forum, since the 1990's.
>
> It will end when the perpetual antagonists here die. Or
> forget to pay their interent bills...

Why would you want to restrict all scripts on Mint to what can be done
on Windows? Of course I noted examples of Rbowman lying -- focusing on
ego and not tech, etc. His response: to double down on your lies. Honestly,
what lie?

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22FUNCTIONALLY%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Drama

<5a269036-1fab-48b9-be71-bbc559ce9803n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13304&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13304

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 03:02:42 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud)
 by: Gremlin the Function - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:02 UTC

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 10:08:37 AM UTC-7, Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:
> On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 8:47:15 AM UTC-7, YK wrote:
> > Where is all this bullshit drama coming from? What the heck does it is
> > have to do the Mac system? Can't you children take it somewhere else,
> > like back to preschool?
> >
> > YK
> And given how repeatedly it is clear that chrisv's .sig file is some skew
> of a remark Theo made which had been a beating on chrisv for something he
> did which was foolish/untrue/etc... its undoubtedly a daily expression of
> chrisv's deep rooted unease for having been so frequently destroyed: chrisv
> is demonstrably not able of facing his own actions. chrisv is repeatedly
> fixated on *only* himself, as I predicted, when it comes to the topic of
> puppet usage. And he completely snips the evidence that his "sock" has not
> only admitted to engaging in that against Theo but he has said he sees it
> to be no significant deal... immaterial. Just look at the effort Theo once
> again had to spend to get chrisv able to pull messages from a usenet server
> via scripting. Theo once again, took mistreatment from chrisv, instead of
> a great thanks, sign of indebtedness, response - that I feel Theo was owed
> for the trouble and time he spent on the explaination. chrisv writes all
> kinds of hogwash, don't use that dimwit as a reference. chrisv expects people
> to believe that a poster such as Theo who he has repeatedly accused to be
> a perjurer is someone to 'respect'? How can he believe people are that stupid?
>
> --
> Eight things to never feed your cat
> https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/
> https://redd.it/6sfhq6
> Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

After the latest update I no longer have a working system. Thanks Linux!

Don't look now, but I think Michael Snit Glasser has a serious mancrush
on William Poaster.

No-one gets it, I ain't done gone got it. Linux is a false advocate's biggest
fear.

BTW, I've already shown that his use of "herd" to describe true advocates
is denigrating, since he's likening them to sled dogs.

The clam engine had a false positive hit, and the gui clamXav reported
what the engine which can't created by the same fools or company reported
it.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"
Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Re: Drama

<xdGdnUjF0IA7zTz8nZ2dnUU7-XudnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13307&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13307

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:24:54 -0600
 by: Ant - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 21:24 UTC

Fishrrman <Fishrrman2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 11/25/21 10:47 AM, YK wrote:
> > Where is all this bullshit drama coming from? What the heck
> > does it is have to do the Mac system? Can't you children
> > take it somewhere else, like back to preschool?

> It's been like that for years in this forum, since the 1990's.

Newsgroup. :P
--
It's Black Friday again! Being old sucks tho. Still so many stuff 2 do & C! Every (body & thing) R moving & changing! :(
| |o o| |

Re: Drama

<bc879ea6-4e54-4799-a3a9-125cd77c301fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13311&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13311

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 00:23:37 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dusty Kook)
 by: Dusty Kook - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 08:23 UTC

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 4:02:45 AM UTC-7, Dusty Kook wrote:
> On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 10:08:37 AM UTC-7, Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 8:47:15 AM UTC-7, YK wrote:
> > > Where is all this bullshit drama coming from? What the heck does it is
> > > have to do the Mac system? Can't you children take it somewhere else,
> > > like back to preschool?
> > >
> > > YK
> > And given how repeatedly it is clear that chrisv's .sig file is some skew
> > of a remark Theo made which had been a beating on chrisv for something he
> > did which was foolish/untrue/etc... its undoubtedly a daily expression of
> > chrisv's deep rooted unease for having been so frequently destroyed: chrisv
> > is demonstrably not able of facing his own actions. chrisv is repeatedly
> > fixated on *only* himself, as I predicted, when it comes to the topic of
> > puppet usage. And he completely snips the evidence that his "sock" has not
> > only admitted to engaging in that against Theo but he has said he sees it
> > to be no significant deal... immaterial. Just look at the effort Theo once
> > again had to spend to get chrisv able to pull messages from a usenet server
> > via scripting. Theo once again, took mistreatment from chrisv, instead of
> > a great thanks, sign of indebtedness, response - that I feel Theo was owed
> > for the trouble and time he spent on the explaination. chrisv writes all
> > kinds of hogwash, don't use that dimwit as a reference. chrisv expects people
> > to believe that a poster such as Theo who he has repeatedly accused to be
> > a perjurer is someone to 'respect'? How can he believe people are that stupid?
> >
> > --
> > Eight things to never feed your cat
> > https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/
> > https://redd.it/6sfhq6
> > Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
> After the latest update I no longer have a working system. Thanks Linux!
>
> Don't look now, but I think Michael Snit Glasser has a serious mancrush
> on William Poaster.
>
> No-one gets it, I ain't done gone got it. Linux is a false advocate's biggest
> fear.
>
> BTW, I've already shown that his use of "herd" to describe true advocates
> is denigrating, since he's likening them to sled dogs.
>
> The clam engine had a false positive hit, and the gui clamXav reported
> what the engine which can't created by the same fools or company reported
> it.
> --
> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
> He clearly wants the attention"
> Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

It's like a spam message. Michael Snit Glasser has already decided what
he is going to say before he calls. What you say is irrelevant. What Rbowman
says does not matter.

Michael Snit Glasser failed to show an example of a profitable company
that has made its wealth by not giving a hoot about its customers and merchandise.
NNTP protocol is only free if your time has no value. This is what results
when seriously low self esteem takes over Michael Snit Glasser's life.
On and on. Michael Snit Glasser is again trying to push his ego when he
has no skill. He's the dim bulb and his many pointless challenges show
this.

--
This broke the Internet!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

Re: Drama

<afd51890-acf1-4797-8ff8-718a8c250da7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13317&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13317

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 13:11:21 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Petruzzelllis)
 by: Steven Petruzzelllis - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 21:11 UTC

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 4:02:45 AM UTC-7, Steven Petruzzelllis wrote:
> On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 10:08:37 AM UTC-7, Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 8:47:15 AM UTC-7, YK wrote:
> > > Where is all this bullshit drama coming from? What the heck does it is
> > > have to do the Mac system? Can't you children take it somewhere else,
> > > like back to preschool?
> > >
> > > YK
> > And given how repeatedly it is clear that chrisv's .sig file is some skew
> > of a remark Theo made which had been a beating on chrisv for something he
> > did which was foolish/untrue/etc... its undoubtedly a daily expression of
> > chrisv's deep rooted unease for having been so frequently destroyed: chrisv
> > is demonstrably not able of facing his own actions. chrisv is repeatedly
> > fixated on *only* himself, as I predicted, when it comes to the topic of
> > puppet usage. And he completely snips the evidence that his "sock" has not
> > only admitted to engaging in that against Theo but he has said he sees it
> > to be no significant deal... immaterial. Just look at the effort Theo once
> > again had to spend to get chrisv able to pull messages from a usenet server
> > via scripting. Theo once again, took mistreatment from chrisv, instead of
> > a great thanks, sign of indebtedness, response - that I feel Theo was owed
> > for the trouble and time he spent on the explaination. chrisv writes all
> > kinds of hogwash, don't use that dimwit as a reference. chrisv expects people
> > to believe that a poster such as Theo who he has repeatedly accused to be
> > a perjurer is someone to 'respect'? How can he believe people are that stupid?
> >
> > --
> > Eight things to never feed your cat
> > https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/
> > https://redd.it/6sfhq6
> > Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
> After the latest update I no longer have a working system. Thanks Linux!
>
> Don't look now, but I think Michael Snit Glasser has a serious mancrush
> on William Poaster.
>
> No-one gets it, I ain't done gone got it. Linux is a false advocate's biggest
> fear.
>
> BTW, I've already shown that his use of "herd" to describe true advocates
> is denigrating, since he's likening them to sled dogs.
>
> The clam engine had a false positive hit, and the gui clamXav reported
> what the engine which can't created by the same fools or company reported
> it.
> --
> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
> He clearly wants the attention"
> Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

I've been reading a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
shown to be bragging about degrees he does not have. I noticed that many
of those he'd go out of his way to again and again attack had considerable
computer knowledge. I did not find many who were also experienced in the
programming side of things, or were also trained as an technician along
with various aspects of IT; with the diplomas to back it all up, too.
But when the stats were run, it turns out beyond any doubt, Carroll was
far more "fanatical" than he admitted.

How many more chances does Carroll's extremely dumb arse (a worm knows
more than Carroll and is useful) need to prove their Snit sock accusation
with support? Unfortunately there are too many "let's attack Snit for
no reason" people in this group and not enough power users with enough
understanding to help the people with bricked PCs.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017
<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>
Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud