Subject: My Parallel archiver and my Parallel Compression Library were updated
From: Wisdom90
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 23:56 UTC
From: d...@d.d (Wisdom90)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 18:56:13 -0500
Hello,

Read this:

My Parallel archiver and my Parallel Compression Library were updated

My Parallel archiver was updated to version 5.03

And my Parallel Compression Library was updated to version 4.45

The Zstandard Dynamic Link Libraries for Windows and the Zstandard Shared Libraries for Linux were updated to the newer versions.

The LZ4 Dynamic Link Libraries for Windows and the LZ4 Shared Libraries for Linux were updated to the newer versions.

You can read about them and download them from:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-archiver

And from:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-compression-library

Thank you,