Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 08:08:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Snit: electronics confuses the herd
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carrolll)
 by: Steve Carrolll - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:08 UTC

I see you're electing to flounder in Jeff Relf's arena of sock puppets
and deep state ops over a consideration that would have been a shard
more 'interesting'. There are increasingly fewer reasons to come to Google
Groups and silly nonsense like this puts a spotlight on why that is true.

Jeff Relf's posts are nothing but a senseless mess. Jeff Relf's behavior
is altogether entirely false. There can be no dispute that as soon as
any forgiven 'filtered person' does anything to frighten the inferior
wimp's feelings that they'll be blocked again.

How is Firefox on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

The most obvious answer: Jeff Relf's consumed glue since then, and 'disremembered'.
Jeff Relf has toned down the zillions of self promoting, insane threads
he used to knock off but he is really consistent in the truthfulness
department. He just uses sock puppets more now to make those circuses.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmOycD4yKU
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Snit: electronics confuses the herd

<9e1e70a7-e2a8-4a1f-bf79-ce3a0be2e41dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13314&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13314

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 09:12:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Snit: electronics confuses the herd
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen Carroll)
 by: Stephen Carroll - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 17:12 UTC

On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 9:08:44 AM UTC-7, Stephen Carroll wrote:
> I see you're electing to flounder in Jeff Relf's arena of sock puppets
> and deep state ops over a consideration that would have been a shard
> more 'interesting'. There are increasingly fewer reasons to come to Google
> Groups and silly nonsense like this puts a spotlight on why that is true.
>
> Jeff Relf's posts are nothing but a senseless mess. Jeff Relf's behavior
> is altogether entirely false. There can be no dispute that as soon as
> any forgiven 'filtered person' does anything to frighten the inferior
> wimp's feelings that they'll be blocked again.
>
> How is Firefox on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?
>
> The most obvious answer: Jeff Relf's consumed glue since then, and 'disremembered'.
> Jeff Relf has toned down the zillions of self promoting, insane threads
> he used to knock off but he is really consistent in the truthfulness
> department. He just uses sock puppets more now to make those circuses.
>
> -
> Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmOycD4yKU
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Calls it "trolling" him, even though he continues to elicit that precise
criteria.

You wishing for something does not make it true. You've proven that it is
RonB (aka ronb).

-
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"
Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.