From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: mRNA vaccines have cost more lives than they have saved
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 21:02:59 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 20:02 UTC

The claim that the covid vaccine have saved millions lives is utter
nonsense.

Independent analysis suggests: the mRNA vaccines have cost more
lives than they have saved.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1610903470063890437

To alt.privacy.anon-server

Re: mRNA vaccines have cost more lives than they have saved

<tpf7nk$1bq$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13369&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13369

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 20:06:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 20:06 UTC

In <24ab83b067106bdcf13a46045aa13c0a@dizum.com> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> writes:

>The claim that the covid vaccine have saved millions lives is utter
>nonsense.

>Independent analysis suggests: the mRNA vaccines have cost more
>lives than they have saved.

An entire generation of your health and science teachers
have pulled up your Permanent Record and are laughing
at how dumb you've shown yourself to be.

dannyb@panix.com