From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: ISRAEL Health Ministry Deleted Thousands Horrific Vaccine Reactions
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 21:08:18 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 20:08 UTC

Israel Health Ministry Deleted Evidence Of Thousands Of Horrific
Vaccine Reactions.

Banned YouTube videos: How Israeli Ministry of Health, deleted
thousands of testimonies - from Avi Barak Media.

On our platform we publish videos that are censored on YouTube. We
believe that censorship should not be a part of our civilization.
That is why we give censored content the opportunity to be seen.

On September 30th, Israeli Ministry of Health deleted thousands of
comments and testimonies about vaccine adverse effects. This is how
it unfolded.

The English version of Avi Barak�s video has been censored. The
Hebrew version is still online.

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-
censorship/banned-youtube-videos-how-israeli-ministry-of-health-
deleted-thousands-of-testimonies-avi-barak-media/

Re: ISRAEL Health Ministry Deleted Thousands Horrific Vaccine Reactions

<tpkh69$fvt$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13391&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13391

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 20:18:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 20:18 UTC

In <11e4a11de5f5979cef0afed144feedc0@dizum.com> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> writes:

>Israel Health Ministry Deleted Evidence Of Thousands Of Horrific
>Vaccine Reactions.
[snip]

It's amusing to watch how you can somehow post to Usenet
when you've deleted 99 percent of your brain cells.

dannyb@panix.com