From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re Re:Jerkoffs in APAS
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 06:08:37 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 05:08 UTC

If anyone on this shit ng is an asshole it's the admin at Sec/Yam
as your record of posts and your shit web presence indicates. Guys
like you are the reason the usenet and the whole ball of wax with
remailers is dying and on it's way out..

Thanks for giving me material to brush up on my long ago used
remailer/posting, been a few years so I forgot shit and you
jerkoffs keep changing everything and recommend defunct programs
with no support to waste peoples'time on the net. Like I said, what
goes around comes around, and karma is a bitch. Even when QSL
supposedly had an author, it still was poorly supported by a guy
who just didn't give a shit,cousin of the yamn sec3 admin. If Frog
is still alive he needs to come back and fuck with this group some
more and teach you jerkoffs some respect. How about all you script
kiddies setting some standards that
do not change instead of changing everything at your every dump?

Re: Re Re:Jerkoffs in APAS

<kamkthhtjamlsh5n7nqor76ajvd3idgi9m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13508&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13508

From: sam...@invalid.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: Re Re:Jerkoffs in APAS
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 06:22:56 -0600
 by: sam...@invalid.com - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 12:22 UTC

On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 06:08:37 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
<nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>If anyone on this shit ng is an asshole it's the admin at Sec/Yam

Well, I'm finally going to filter out dizum's Nomen in this group.
Been thinking it for some time. Gonna do it today.

Re: Re Re:Jerkoffs in APAS

<a247d6ff7ed9537231b27732b334a19b@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13519&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13519

From: non...@none.ua (anonymoose)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 02:24:32 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: anonymoose - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 01:24 UTC

On 01 Feb 2023, sam@invalid.com posted some

> On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 06:08:37 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
><nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>

>>If anyone on this shit ng is an asshole it's the admin at Sec/Yam
>
> Well, I'm finally going to filter out dizum's Nomen in this group.
> Been thinking it for some time. Gonna do it today.

you go right ahead bunky