Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 22:01:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Michael Glasser Snit macOS has completely confused Snit sock
Onion Knight
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (David)
 by: David - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 06:01 UTC

On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 7:15:59 PM UTC-7, David wrote:
> He is as incompetent as Snit sock Onion Knight. Snit sock Onion Knight
> can't get anything else to work, either.
>
> I see you are choosing to wallow in Snit sock Onion Knight's group of
> sock puppets and deep state ops over a discussion that would have been
> a lot more 'useful'. There are ever reducing reasons to come to Usenet
> and silly nonsense like this highlights why that is true. Time to end
> this. There's a few options to choose from in so far as in out.
>
> Usenet is a free institution based on shared ethics.
>
> -
> What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
> https://redd.it/6sfkup
> https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
> Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

Ha! Right, David is wanting to market a JavaScript reference, which anyone
can get blindfolded, that I taught myself. If he could stop being so dumb
he would realize how ignorant he proves himself to be. What it looks like
matters little and not tied to its functionality, especially if it's approved
by RMS.

RonB can create a virtual machine. Let's make sure he gets all the cookies
in the world!

Just look at your 'tasks' and look at mine, there is nothing for RonB to
learn from a mindless moron like David. But so be it, let him keep making
a dunce of himself. It is not like anyone believes him. What did RonB expect
from the lying imbecile? That David mouth-breather has nothing to blow but
time. He has nothing else, especially not a life.

--
My Snoring Solution
http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/dam/rg/di/r11_089_BirthIndexes/Birth_1909/M.PDF