Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:56:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: <STALKING_TARGET_27>
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel / Gremlin Kook)
 by: Diesel / Gremlin Koo - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 04:56 UTC

Snit's computer has more scripts than Peter the Klöwn's. Snit wins. Peter
the Klöwn loses. So take that, Peter the Klöwn.

It's easy to essentially lie by focusing on a few exceptions unrepresentative
from what is truly representative. What holds more weight from an honest
advocates way of thinking are the regular operations. Just give it up
already. Peter the Klöwn is again trying to act like he knows as much
as Snit. He's the village idiot and his many brainless videos show this.

Gremlin Dustin Cook:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Narcissistic Bigot:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>

Now Snit on the other end of the line doesn't matter. All that matters
is Peter the Klöwn gets to deliver the punchline. So how to handle it?
Don't reply to the nonsense. Logic isn't part of trick and never will
be.

Peter the Klöwn asked to be rated according to direct statistical evidence,
which I indulged.

--
E-commerce Simplified!
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud

Re: <STALKING_TARGET_27>

<69972eea-ef64-4013-ab1a-b8a49fe908a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13527&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13527

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 05:44:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: <STALKING_TARGET_27>
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin the dude with the stuck floppy)
 by: Dustin the dude with - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 13:44 UTC

On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 9:56:38 PM UTC-7, Dustin the dude with the stuck floppy wrote:
> Snit's computer has more scripts than Peter the Klöwn's. Snit wins. Peter
> the Klöwn loses. So take that, Peter the Klöwn.
>
> It's easy to essentially lie by focusing on a few exceptions unrepresentative
> from what is truly representative. What holds more weight from an honest
> advocates way of thinking are the regular operations. Just give it up
> already. Peter the Klöwn is again trying to act like he knows as much
> as Snit. He's the village idiot and his many brainless videos show this.
>
> Gremlin Dustin Cook:
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
>
> Functionally Illiterate Fraud:
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
>
> Steve Carroll Petruzzellis:
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
>
> Narcissistic Bigot:
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
> <https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
> <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>
>
> Now Snit on the other end of the line doesn't matter. All that matters
> is Peter the Klöwn gets to deliver the punchline. So how to handle it?
> Don't reply to the nonsense. Logic isn't part of trick and never will
> be.
>
> Peter the Klöwn asked to be rated according to direct statistical evidence,
> which I indulged.
>
> --
> E-commerce Simplified!
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud
> https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> 108 Warrior Dr. Kingsport, TN 37663
> Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Enjoy the housing in the packed cesspit of my kill filter. But Snit sock
Michael Glasser AKA Snit feels the need to belittle the cult-like herd
of convenient friends. So be it. Just look at the effort Mike Easter once
again had to spend to get Snit sock Michael Glasser AKA Snit able to pull
messages from an email server via scripting. Mike Easter once again, took
mistreatment from Snit sock Michael Glasser AKA Snit, instead of a great
thanks, much appreciated, response - that I think Mike Easter was owed
for the trouble and time he spent on the issue. Can you cease asking for
my attention? Snit sock Michael Glasser AKA Snit lies so frequently that
he has a terrible time keeping record of his lies. Or his shills for that
matter. Snit sock Michael Glasser AKA Snit gets excited that Mike Easter
is on the other end. Imagine if Snit sock Michael Glasser AKA Snit walked
up to a wall and delivered the punch line. It wouldn't be rewarding.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"