Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 15:36:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Michael Glasser Snit macOS has completely confused Snit sock Onion Knight
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud)
 by: Dustic Cook the Fucn - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 23:36 UTC

On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 7:15:59 PM UTC-7, Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:
> He is as incompetent as Snit sock Onion Knight. Snit sock Onion Knight
> can't get anything else to work, either.
>
> I see you are choosing to wallow in Snit sock Onion Knight's group of
> sock puppets and deep state ops over a discussion that would have been
> a lot more 'useful'. There are ever reducing reasons to come to Usenet
> and silly nonsense like this highlights why that is true. Time to end
> this. There's a few options to choose from in so far as in out.
>
> Usenet is a free institution based on shared ethics.
>
> -
> What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
> https://redd.it/6sfkup
> https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
> Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

How would Troll Killer Snit believe me if you understand there is a possibility
that Ryan Sullivan uses forged accounts? That literally make you want
to take the red pill? This is the so-called improved 'ideal' by those
calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'pH test' yourself, you are no
longer merely suspected, you are assumed guilty until you are forced
to use socks, which can not be done in this scenario. Usenet is a world-
wide protocol based on shared ethics that Ryan Sullivan lacks. What is
your evidence? If you have 'myFile.pdf' open in an application such as
Atom and you want to change its name to 'windows.pdf' via a bash script,
Troll Killer Snit's method might be useful.

--
Do not click this link!!
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0&feature=youtu.be