From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: Offloading and Flight Trackers
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 04:20:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 04:20 UTC

On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 23:07:23 -0500, nospam wrote:

>>> How can I see a list of all the apps that I have ever downloaded, by
>>> the way?
>>
>> You cannot.
>
> very much wrong.

Just seeing and sorting the apps by installation or last modification date
is one thing, nospam, but what about saving the list to an editable file on
the device (all by its itty bitty self without having to add a second
computer and hundreds of megabytes of almost completely untested bloatware)?

Here's just an app (of many) for Android which does something _that_ simple.
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.onyxbits.listmyapps>

What app do you claim is in the iOS app store that does something _that_
simple (where _every_ other operating system (but iOS) already does it)?
--
Even the lowly mac can do something this simple; just iOS is so crippled.