panic: kernel trap (ignored)

computers / comp.sys.mac.system / Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14Andy Burnelli
`* Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14Jolly Roger
 +* Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14Andy Burnelli
 |`- Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14Jolly Roger
 `* Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14Lewis
  `* Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14Jolly Roger
   `- Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14Andy Burnelli

1
Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14

<srv1t2$17fs$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13609&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13609

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 17:56:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 17:56 UTC

On 15 Jan 2022 00:00:48 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> snips relevant content from his reply (restored above
> for clarity), and then immediately does an ad hominem attack rather than
> addressing what is actually being discussed - a glaring sign of an
> ineffective troll who can't contribute to the discussion at hand.
>
> Just pathetic.

Your worst enemy, the one you _hate_ the most, JR, is a fact about Apple.

What _adults_ (if any are on this newsgroup) should notice, Jolly Roger, is
that you can be predicted years in advance as to how you respond to facts.

It's a given _all_ your responses are of a low-IQ fifth-grade hate-filled
vitriolic bully - but let's look at how you _respond_ to facts, shall we?

1. Any fact you don't like about Apple you will brazenly deny _is_ a fact.
2. Any fact you can't deny - you will _still_ brazenly deny that fact, JR.
3. Finally, you will fabricate unending _excuses_ when you can't deny it.

*But why are you, Lewis & nospam so filled with hatred for mere facts?*

The real problem, JR, is you three apologists violently _hate_ any and all
facts about Apple products - which is why you claim all facts are BAD.

It's really that simple.
When you can't claim all facts are BAD, you attack people with facts as BAD.

Your worst enemy, the one you _hate_ the most, JR, is a fact about Apple.
Especially when, as in this case, the _entire world_ is claiming that fact.

Even when the entire world is telling you a fact you don't want to hear, you
"protect" yourself from that fact by exclaiming that the entire world is out
to get Apple - as you just did there.

Without you, nospam & Lewis to protect Apple at all costs... who else would?

Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14

<j4gn6fFg2ivU6@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13610&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13610

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: 15 Jan 2022 19:55:59 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:55 UTC

On 2022-01-15, Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
> On 15 Jan 2022 00:00:48 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> snips relevant content from his reply (restored above for clarity),
>> and then immediately does an ad hominem attack rather than addressing
>> what is actually being discussed - a glaring sign of an ineffective
>> troll who can't contribute to the discussion at hand.
>>
>> Just pathetic.
>
> Your worst enemy

More snipping of context and ad hominem attacks. God you're boring.

JR

Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14

<srvg4j$1l8o$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13611&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13611

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 21:59:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 21:59 UTC

On 15 Jan 2022 19:55:59 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> God you're boring.

You're the one claiming all facts about Apple can only be from BAD people
JR.

Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14

<slrnsu6jkg.1lg.g.kreme@zephyrus.local>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13612&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13612

From: g.kr...@kreme.dont-email.me (Lewis)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:45:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lewis - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:45 UTC

In message <j4gn6fFg2ivU6@mid.individual.net> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote:
> On 2022-01-15, Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
>> On 15 Jan 2022 00:00:48 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:
>>
>>> snips relevant content from his reply (restored above for clarity),
>>> and then immediately does an ad hominem attack rather than addressing
>>> what is actually being discussed - a glaring sign of an ineffective
>>> troll who can't contribute to the discussion at hand.
>>>
>>> Just pathetic.
>>
>> Your worst enemy

> More snipping of context and ad hominem attacks. God you're boring.

I think we've found the crux of Areleen's psychosis, s/he/it is in
desperate need to be noticed, even going so far as to claim 'enemy'
status from people who don't care enough about him to think about him at
all outside the confines of this newsgroup.

That also explains his desperate attempts to avoid killfiles with his
constant nymshifting and his repeated postings of the same bullshit.

He is a petulant toddler screeching "Look at me!" and cannot comprehend
that no one cares but his sock puppets.

--
Mac OSX - Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than fixing
Windows.

Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14

<j4h1hrFi5vaU3@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13613&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13613

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: 15 Jan 2022 22:52:43 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:52 UTC

On 2022-01-15, Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:

> all facts about Apple can only be from BAD people

You are literally the only person in this news group making such a
claim, you complete doofus. You're outmatched, old fart. And the Usenet
record is clear for all to see. : )

JR

Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14

<j4h1lkFi5vaU4@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13614&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13614

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: 15 Jan 2022 22:54:44 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

On 2022-01-15, Lewis <g.kreme@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:
> In message <j4gn6fFg2ivU6@mid.individual.net> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote:

>>> Your worst enemy
>
>> More snipping of context and ad hominem attacks. God you're boring.
>
> I think we've found the crux of Areleen's psychosis, s/he/it is in
> desperate need to be noticed, even going so far as to claim 'enemy'
> status from people who don't care enough about him to think about him
> at all outside the confines of this newsgroup.
>
> That also explains his desperate attempts to avoid killfiles with his
> constant nymshifting and his repeated postings of the same bullshit.
>
> He is a petulant toddler screeching "Look at me!" and cannot
> comprehend that no one cares but his sock puppets.

He is a complete narcissistic bully with impressive delusions of
grandeur. Psychologists would have a field day studying him.

JR

Re: Apple is no longer letting users stay on iOS 14

<ss015f$18k6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13617&group=comp.sys.mac.system#13617

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 02:50:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 02:50 UTC

On 15 Jan 2022 22:54:44 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> He is a complete narcissistic bully with impressive delusions of
> grandeur. Psychologists would have a field day studying him.

C'mon, you should be fairer to me than you are being Jolly Roger. :)
You Apple kooks will defend everything Apple to the death - no matter what.

You are a high school dropout who, in later life tried to earn his GED three
times, and failed each time... *who believes _everything_ Apple feeds you*.

I'm quite different from you in that I'm rather well educated at the finest
schools in the country and I worked for decades retiring early in Silicon
Valley startups showing that I own stellar adult comprehension skills.

Yet we're both users and owners of Apple equipment (although I also own
Android, Windows, and Linux equipment at the same time as Apple stuff).

The biggest difference between us, besides your lack of intelligence, is
that you own a brain of a small child who believes everything Apple fed you.
--
You Apple kooks will defend everything Apple to the death - no matter what.