From: paulie...@BEERS20.remove-1o8-this (paulie420)
Subject: Re: Ransomware
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 13:23:00 +0000
 by: paulie420 - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 13:23 UTC

To: The Millionaire
TM> > No, you don't "create talking points".
TM>
TM> > Try thinking a little more about what you write, BEFORE you post it.
TM>
TM> You mean you want me trying to act more like you people do? <shrugs>
TM> $ The Millionaire $

Yes. Yes, exactly that. Another way to say what Gamgee did is... write posts that are excellent to others.

I don't think asking Digital Man questions, so repeatedly that its... its insane that he hasn't twitted or banned you. The suggestions/questions are usually about the same thing - and often are so... amateur OR out there that they border on spam.

But.. I know - you'll keep posting multiple daily. Or you'll get butt-hurt and go away for a month... but I also know you'll be back. Posting daily rib-jabs to developers who are excellent to US.

And for some odd reason, are excellent to you, too. I'll continue going on passing over the posts. And you'll post them. Lol, Gamgee will yell - others will nicely prod you to be nice... and you'll keep pressing iPad buttons - I don't get it... but thats OK too.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o
|08.........
--- Synchronet 3.19a-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

Re: Ransomware

<60C140A3.43686.sync@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13632&group=alt.bbs.synchronet#13632

From: the.mill...@vert.synchro.net.remove-ipx-this (The Millionaire)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 15:28:51 -0700
 by: The Millionaire - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 22:28 UTC

To: paulie420

> Yes. Yes, exactly that. Another way to say what Gamgee did is... write posts
> that are excellent to others.

> I don't think asking Digital Man questions, so repeatedly that its... its
> insane that he hasn't twitted or banned you. The suggestions/questions are
> usually about the same thing - and often are so... amateur OR out there that
> they border on spam.

> But.. I know - you'll keep posting multiple daily. Or you'll get butt-hurt
> and go away for a month... but I also know you'll be back. Posting daily
> rib-jabs to developers who are excellent to US.

> And for some odd reason, are excellent to you, too. I'll continue going on
> passing over the posts. And you'll post them. Lol, Gamgee will yell - others
> will nicely prod you to be nice... and you'll keep pressing iPad buttons - I
> don't get it... but thats OK too.

> |07p|15AULIE|1142|07o
> |08.........

Well as DM has said before, he can’t twit or ban me for reasons unknown and I
respect him for that.
I even got my name on the logonlist screenshot on wiki.synchro.net as well. I
also got credit for some ideas and errors too. So DM must like me being here
otherwise I would have disappeared by now.

$ The Millionaire $
--- Synchronet 3.19a-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

Re: Ransomware

<60C1616D.43688.sync@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13633&group=alt.bbs.synchronet#13633

From: digital....@vert.synchro.net.remove-78s-this (Digital Man)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 17:48:45 -0700
 by: Digital Man - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 00:48 UTC

To: The Millionaire
Re: Re: Ransomware
By: The Millionaire to paulie420 on Wed Jun 09 2021 03:28 pm

> Well as DM has said before, he can't twit or ban me for reasons unknown and
> I respect him for that.

No, I'm pretty sure I never said that.

> I even got my name on the logonlist screenshot on wiki.synchro.net as well.
> I also got credit for some ideas and errors too. So DM must like me being
> here otherwise I would have disappeared by now.

I'm pretty patient with you but "like" might be too strong a word. :-)
--
digital man

Synchronet/BBS Terminology Definition #60:
Phreak = Telephone system hack[er]
Norco, CA WX: 71.3°F, 42.0% humidity, 14 mph ENE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs
--- Synchronet 3.19a-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

Re: Ransomware

<60C176B2.43689.sync@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13634&group=alt.bbs.synchronet#13634

From: the.mill...@vert.synchro.net.remove-prz-this (The Millionaire)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:19:30 -0700
 by: The Millionaire - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 02:19 UTC

To: Digital Man

> Re: Re: Ransomware
> By: The Millionaire to paulie420 on Wed Jun 09 2021 03:28 pm

> No, I'm pretty sure I never said that.

> I'm pretty patient with you but "like" might be too strong a word. :-)
> --
> digital man

> Synchronet/BBS Terminology Definition #60:
> Phreak = Telephone system hack[er]
> Norco, CA WX: 71.3°F, 42.0% humidity, 14 mph ENE wind, 0.00 inches
> rain/24hrs

So I guess you hate me too then DM. :-(

$ The Millionaire $
--- Synchronet 3.19a-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

Re: Ransomware

<60C16C59.41599.dove-syncdisc@palantirbbs.ddns.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13635&group=alt.bbs.synchronet#13635

From: gam...@PALANT.remove-aek-this (Gamgee)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:20:00 -0500
 by: Gamgee - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 01:20 UTC

To: The Millionaire
-=> The Millionaire wrote to paulie420 <=-

> Yes. Yes, exactly that. Another way to say what Gamgee did is... write posts
> that are excellent to others.

> I don't think asking Digital Man questions, so repeatedly that its... its
> insane that he hasn't twitted or banned you. The suggestions/questions are
> usually about the same thing - and often are so... amateur OR out there that
> they border on spam.

> But.. I know - you'll keep posting multiple daily. Or you'll get butt-hurt
> and go away for a month... but I also know you'll be back. Posting daily
> rib-jabs to developers who are excellent to US.

> And for some odd reason, are excellent to you, too. I'll continue going on
> passing over the posts. And you'll post them. Lol, Gamgee will yell - others
> will nicely prod you to be nice... and you'll keep pressing iPad buttons - I
> don't get it... but thats OK too.

TM> Well as DM has said before, he can't twit or ban me for reasons
TM> unknown and I respect him for that.

Well, he *COULD* do that, but for some reason, doesn't. I actually know
the reason, but I'll be nice and not say it.

TM> I even got my name on the logonlist screenshot on
TM> wiki.synchro.net as well. I also got credit for some ideas and
TM> errors too. So DM must like me being here otherwise I would have
TM> disappeared by now.

Your last sentence there is a *CLASSIC* example of your postings. I can
honestly tell you that in my entire lifetime I have not ever seen a
grown adult who possessed fewer clues than you do. I'm talking in all
forms of communication, written or verbal, private or public. It's
truly a source of never-ending amazement to me to see you keep extending
the known boundaries of how *NOT* to do things. I would say "Bravo!",
but.... meh.

.... Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever.
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
� Synchronet � Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL