From: paulie...@BEERS20.remove-mvf-this (paulie420)
Subject: Re: Ransomware
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:55:00 +0000
 by: paulie420 - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:55 UTC

To: The Millionaire
TM> Well as DM has said before, he can't twit or ban me for reasons unknown
TM> and I respect him for that.
TM> I even got my name on the logonlist screenshot on wiki.synchro.net as
TM> well. I also got credit for some ideas and errors too. So DM must like
TM> me being here otherwise I would have disappeared by now.
TM>
TM> $ The Millionaire $

Listen - I've stuck up for you before when others weren't... having it.

You are incorrect that DM COULD ban/twit you tomorrow... what you don't [seem to] understand is that he WON'T - not because you are valuable or liked or.. god I hate speaking truths... theres many truths in my life where I'm the bad guy - but ... you'll be here tomorrow NOT because you're a good, valuable user and contributor - but because DM is a far better developer than I. :P

You'll be here tomorrow because thats how DM rolls. Open-source... even with all the twits.

You, sir, are a twit. And I am a twat for playing ball.... I'm outta here to play my C-128... I can't be bothered. I do laugh, tho... at .. that brain of yours.

I don't wanna be mean anymore. People deserve it - but ... I should be better.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o
--- Synchronet 3.19a-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net