From: nos...@nospam.net (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Apple predicted to remove the Ring/Silent switch on the iPhone 15.
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:37:24 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:37 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> Headphone jack? Haven't missed it at all.
>
> many android phones also do not have an analog headphone jack.

Why is it that Android forced Apple do to all the bad things Apple does?

> it's also a complete non-issue, as the lightning or usb-c port
> functions as a headphone jack, with more capabilities than analog.

Why is it that when Apple removes basic functionality, your "solution" is a
classic Apple clusterfuck solution to the problem Apple caused on purpose?

> also, many people now use bluetooth headphones.

Yet most Android devices have hardware functionality iPhones now lack.

>> Note that Macs still come with the 3.5mm jack.

> designing a product for how it's used is far more important than simply
> adding a feature to fill out a checklist.

The real reason Apple decontents is to lead you sheep to slaughter.

Every time Apple removes basic functionality, Apple always provide their
expensive clusterfuck "solution" which they hope people will buy.

And they do.

Just as sleep are led to slaughter, Apple leads these types of people:
<https://img.yumpu.com/6936343/1/500x640/standouts-the-beat-within.jpg>

Re: Apple predicted to remove the Ring/Silent switch on the iPhone 15.

<tvfqij$p66t$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13674&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#13674

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Apple predicted to remove the Ring/Silent switch on the iPhone
15.
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 14:05:23 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 21:05 UTC

On 2023-03-22 09:37, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> nospam wrote:
>
>>> Headphone jack?  Haven't missed it at all.
>>
>> many android phones also do not have an analog headphone jack.
>
> Why is it that Android forced Apple do to all the bad things Apple does?

No one has claimed that...

....except you.

>> it's also a complete non-issue, as the lightning or usb-c port
>> functions as a headphone jack, with more capabilities than analog.
>
> Why is it that when Apple removes basic functionality, your "solution" is a
> classic Apple clusterfuck solution to the problem Apple caused on purpose?

Why is it you think all smartphones should have a floppy drive?

>> also, many people now use bluetooth headphones.
>
> Yet most Android devices have hardware functionality iPhones now lack.

So does a jackhammer...

>>> Note that Macs still come with the 3.5mm jack.
>
>> designing a product for how it's used is far more important than simply
>> adding a feature to fill out a checklist.
>
> The real reason Apple decontents is to lead you sheep to slaughter.
>
> Every time Apple removes basic functionality, Apple always provide their
> expensive clusterfuck "solution" which they hope people will buy.

Apple Lightning EarPods: $19.

Apple 3.5mm EarPods: $19

So where is the gouging you claim must be there?