From: anonym...@bitmessage.user (Anonymous Bitmessage User)
Newsgroups: alt.cypherpunks,alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: WARNING TO NEW BITMESSAGE USERS ABOUT TROLLS AND GOVERNMENT
HARASSMENT AGENTS
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 11:23:31 -0600
 by: Anonymous Bitmessage - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 17:23 UTC

WARNING TO NEW BITMESSAGE USERS ABOUT
TROLLS AND GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT AGENTS

Most of us use private messaging and secret channels. Very occasionally
I will check the public channels. Most of the time I disable the public
ones. I enable them very seldomly, like today. As soon as a troll posts
something I will disable them and check back in a week or two or longer.
In this way the trolls can feel as worthless and ineffective as they
really are.

Note that this is not a place to socialize. It is more of a space for
sharing censored information or secure and secret communication. You
will not be able to make any friends in the public channels. You will be
harassed by demented and mentally ill trolls.

If you want to use Bitmessage as a way for social chatting, you must
tell your friends and use a secret channel name. If you publish the
channel name the mentally ill sickos and government agents will flood it
with nonsensical spam, to discourage you and make you feel unwanted and
alone. They are very sick and you must never respond to them under any
circumstances. Like vampires they view any response of any kind as an
invitation to increase the abuse.

If anything about someone's message to you seems even the slightest bit
off, it is 99.9% certain you are dealing with a sicko who is trying to
troll you. Immediately block that person and never respond. If something
"just ain't quite right" and you can't quite articulate it, you're being
attacked in some subtle way and set up for another attack. Blacklist
that person immediately as soon as your gut checks you. They are very
sophisticated and will use tiny incremental tactics to mentally trick
you into communicating or responding until you end up irritated or
antagonized.

Re: WARNING TO NEW BITMESSAGE USERS ABOUT TROLLS AND GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT AGENTS

<kvhfvh9gj6265kgvdga92b9oaf2njdhjqq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13650&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13650

From: geo...@wxyz.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: WARNING TO NEW BITMESSAGE USERS ABOUT TROLLS AND GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT AGENTS
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:11:01 -0600
 by: geo...@wxyz.com - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 20:11 UTC

On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 11:23:31 -0600, Anonymous Bitmessage User
<anonymous@bitmessage.user> wrote:

> WARNING TO NEW BITMESSAGE USERS ABOUT
> TROLLS AND GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT AGENTS

KIll filter time - again.

(Pretty soon, the only guy who won't be killfiled around here is that
S3 guy.) :o(

Re: WARNING TO NEW BITMESSAGE USERS ABOUT TROLLS AND GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT AGENTS

<ttglkg$udv$2@news.cyber23.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13680&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13680

From: tro...@slayer.invalid (Troll Slayer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
HARASSMENT AGENTS
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 16:17:25 -0600
logging-data="31167"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@cyber23.de"
 by: Troll Slayer - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:17 UTC

On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:11:01 -0600
geo@wxyz.com wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 11:23:31 -0600, Anonymous Bitmessage User
> <anonymous@bitmessage.user> wrote:
>

> > WARNING TO NEW BITMESSAGE USERS ABOUT
> > TROLLS AND GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT AGENTS
> >

> KIll filter time - again.
>
> (Pretty soon, the only guy who won't be killfiled around here is that
> S3 guy.) :o(

This federal troll is hoping for a monkey-see, monkey-do scenario. He
is hoping that his snide killfile remark will make you fear and be
ocially pressured into killfiling mention of Bitmessage.

He really, really wants you to stick to mixmaster and YAMN. He really
wants you to avoid even trying other options. I wonder why.

Seeing that the mixmaster network is currently broken and many of its
Usenet gateways are inoperable, why would he do this? Why would he want
you to stick with a broken and ineffective toolchain that is hard to
use and has a high technical bar to entry?

Bitmessage is working perfectly and all messages get through the
Bitmessage network without a itch. Its point-and-click interface is
simple and effective. It achieves what mixmaster failed to do for two
decades.

BITMESSAGE NETWORK UNDER HEAVY ATTACK

<tth58t$ii81$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13687&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13687

From: go...@gadget.go (Inspector Gadget)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: BITMESSAGE NETWORK UNDER HEAVY ATTACK
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 20:44:18 -0600
 by: Inspector Gadget - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 02:44 UTC

On 2/26/23 16:17, Troll Slayer wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:11:01 -0600
> geo@wxyz.com wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 11:23:31 -0600, Anonymous Bitmessage User
>> <anonymous@bitmessage.user> wrote:
>>

>>> WARNING TO NEW BITMESSAGE USERS ABOUT
>>> TROLLS AND GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT AGENTS
>>>

>> KIll filter time - again.
>>
>> (Pretty soon, the only guy who won't be killfiled around here is that
>> S3 guy.) :o(
>
> This federal troll is hoping for a monkey-see, monkey-do scenario. He
> is hoping that his snide killfile remark will make you fear and be
> ocially pressured into killfiling mention of Bitmessage.
>
> He really, really wants you to stick to mixmaster and YAMN. He really
> wants you to avoid even trying other options. I wonder why.
>
> Seeing that the mixmaster network is currently broken and many of its
> Usenet gateways are inoperable, why would he do this? Why would he want
> you to stick with a broken and ineffective toolchain that is hard to
> use and has a high technical bar to entry?
>
> Bitmessage is working perfectly and all messages get through the
> Bitmessage network without a itch. Its point-and-click interface is
> simple and effective. It achieves what mixmaster failed to do for two
> decades.

Since this message promoting Bitmessage appeared, the Bitmessage Network
has come under a heavy attack with MILLIONS of malicious spam messages
being flooded onto the network.

The incident has been reported to the cyber crime unit.

The people behind mixmaster and anonymous open usenet access are not who
you think they are. They are not your friends.

They had to lock down the open usenet servers because real dissidents
were starting to post in the newgroups again. So they shut the
dissidents out, removing their ability for anonymous access.

Now they are attempting to bring down Bitmessage, to keep everyone on
the mixmaster plantation where surveillance is easy.

--
Inspector Gadget
'go gadget go'