From: mar...@guess.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: Got A Question or Two
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 14:59:32 -0600
 by: mar...@guess.com - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 20:59 UTC

On Saturday, 14 May 2005 21:32:06 -0600, firt@frat.net wrote:

>I Like Cotse and UA, each has their own features. together I think its unbeatable for the cost.

I love Cotse's extensive ways to filter out garbage emails.

I also think it's important that when you delete a file from your
email account it is also deleted from the Cotse server. It's GONE.

Over the years, I have found no equal to Cotse for email.

As for the anon stuff, I use QSL with PGP, so that does not fit into
my choice of using Cotse.

Re: Got A Question or Two

<cd920fa394f3b3633d943d1b73f044eb@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13723&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13723

From: nor...@neshko.ku (norman neshko)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 23:27:01 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: norman neshko - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 22:27 UTC

On 01 Mar 2023, marcus@guess.com posted some

> On Saturday, 14 May 2005 21:32:06 -0600, firt@frat.net wrote:
>
>>I Like Cotse and UA, each has their own features. together I think its
>>unbeatable for the cost.
>
> I love Cotse's extensive ways to filter out garbage emails.
>
> I also think it's important that when you delete a file from your
> email account it is also deleted from the Cotse server. It's GONE.
>
> Over the years, I have found no equal to Cotse for email.
>
> As for the anon stuff, I use QSL with PGP, so that does not fit into
> my choice of using Cotse.

QSL is a partially cooked meal.

Re: Got A Question or Two

<1285b433e203d06c7e1b9b3da3462861@remailer.paranoici.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13730&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13730

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 01:18:19 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 01:18 UTC

In article <cd920fa394f3b3633d943d1b73f044eb@dizum.com>
norman neshko <norman@neshko.ku> wrote:

> On 01 Mar 2023, marcus@guess.com posted some
>
> > On Saturday, 14 May 2005 21:32:06 -0600, firt@frat.net wrote:
> >
> >>I Like Cotse and UA, each has their own features. together I think its
> >>unbeatable for the cost.
> >
> > I love Cotse's extensive ways to filter out garbage emails.
> >
> > I also think it's important that when you delete a file from your
> > email account it is also deleted from the Cotse server. It's GONE.
> >
> > Over the years, I have found no equal to Cotse for email.
> >
> > As for the anon stuff, I use QSL with PGP, so that does not fit into
> > my choice of using Cotse.
>
> QSL is a partially cooked meal.

You're full of it. It keeps the spammers and vicious troublemakers
from causing you problems with your provider because of their making
phony complaints when you disagree with them. It more than has it's
uses.

That Yamn stuff might be 'more' secure, but QSL is still more than
enough secure for the average poster.

Re: Got A Question or Two

<1d080cbc012bd6a54cf0443fb7c511e8@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13735&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13735

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 07:49:34 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.usenet.stalker
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 06:49 UTC

Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in

> In article <cd920fa394f3b3633d943d1b73f044eb@dizum.com>
> norman neshko <norman@neshko.ku> wrote:
>>
>> On 01 Mar 2023, marcus@guess.com posted some

>> > I love Cotse's extensive ways to filter out garbage emails.
>> >
>> > I also think it's important that when you delete a file from your
>> > email account it is also deleted from the Cotse server. It's GONE.
>> >
>> > Over the years, I have found no equal to Cotse for email.
>> >
>> > As for the anon stuff, I use QSL with PGP, so that does not fit
>> > into my choice of using Cotse.
>>
>> QSL is a partially cooked meal.
>
> You're full of it. It keeps the spammers and vicious troublemakers
> from causing you problems with your provider because of their making
> phony complaints when you disagree with them. It more than has it's
> uses.
>
> That Yamn stuff might be 'more' secure, but QSL is still more than
> enough secure for the average poster.

Provider is the least of one's worries. The real problem is the
stalking criminals who forward copies of postings with "proof" of
identity to employers, family members, friends etc.

Then there is this. Talk about enabling enemies.

https://nextdoor.com/?from_partner=microsoft

"Made by your neighbors in San Francisco, CA. � Nextdoor 2023."