From: nos...@nospam.net (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: EIGHTEEN new zero-day vulnerabilities found in Samsung Exynos chipsets
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 12:39:13 -0400
 by: Andy Burnelli - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 16:39 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> Pretty sure you can tell who is actually a troll. Just look at who
>> provides referenced facts and who just engages in personal attacks.
>
> *you* constantly engage in personal attacks (including right now), plus
> whatever cites you provide are easily refuted with referenced facts
> from reputable sources.
>
> you also make absurd claims that are obviously wrong, knowing full well
> what the responses will be.
>
> by your own metric, you are a troll.

*The irony meter is about to blow...*

The irony meter is on full tilt screamingly pegged whenever Jolly Roger or
nospam say everyone else denies facts and everyone else acts like a child.

Speaking of refuting facts, how many times has nospam deliberately changed
a factual quote simply because he had no _adult_ response to that fact,
and then, after changing the quote, nospam posted his childish 'ftfy' crap?

Thousands upon thousands of times, right?

*How many times has nospam outright denied facts everyone else knows?*
Thousands of times, right?

How many times has nospam said a feature that is on all other phones is
"not wanted" and "not needed" simply because Apple couldn't figure out how
to implement it (or if Apple decided not to provide that feature at all)?

Thousands, right?

*How many times has nospam or Jolly Roger insulted a poster* simply for
posting a fact about Apple products they simply didn't like?

Thousands right?

*The irony meter is about to blow...*

Re: EIGHTEEN new zero-day vulnerabilities found in Samsung Exynos chipsets

<1sunrix3aspmz$.dlg@news.solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13759&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#13759

From: ron...@null.invalid (RonTheGuy)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 09:00:51 -0800
 by: RonTheGuy - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 17:00 UTC

On Mar 28, 2023, Andy Burnelli wrote
(in article<news:tvv570$qrqn$1@paganini.bofh.team>):

> nospam wrote:
>
>>> Pretty sure you can tell who is actually a troll. Just look at who
>>> provides referenced facts and who just engages in personal attacks.
>>
>> *you* constantly engage in personal attacks (including right now), plus
>> whatever cites you provide are easily refuted with referenced facts
>> from reputable sources.
>>
>> you also make absurd claims that are obviously wrong, knowing full well
>> what the responses will be.
>>
>> by your own metric, you are a troll.
>
> *The irony meter is about to blow...*
>
> The irony meter is on full tilt screamingly pegged whenever Jolly Roger or
> nospam say everyone else denies facts and everyone else acts like a child.
>
> Speaking of refuting facts, how many times has nospam deliberately changed
> a factual quote simply because he had no _adult_ response to that fact,
> and then, after changing the quote, nospam posted his childish 'ftfy' crap?
>
> Thousands upon thousands of times, right?
>
> *How many times has nospam outright denied facts everyone else knows?*
> Thousands of times, right?
>
> How many times has nospam said a feature that is on all other phones is
> "not wanted" and "not needed" simply because Apple couldn't figure out how
> to implement it (or if Apple decided not to provide that feature at all)?
>
> Thousands, right?
>
> *How many times has nospam or Jolly Roger insulted a poster* simply for
> posting a fact about Apple products they simply didn't like?
>
> Thousands right?
>
> *The irony meter is about to blow...*

When the trolls say everyone else is a troll, the irony meter has already
blown up as it's an alternate reality only nospam and Jolly Roger live in.

Ron, the humblest guy in town.