From: lec...@atari.org (Francois LE COAT)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Subject: [UtD] ARAnyM miniPack
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 18:18:04 +0200
 by: Francois LE COAT - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 16:18 UTC

Hi,

ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual Machine
from which a minimal configuration, the *miniPack* is distributed
http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip miniPack is modified with the
new HDDriver 12.0 version. It supports:

`Run_win` allows launching on PC with Windows
`MacAranym` allows launching on MacARM with macOS
`MacAranym JIT` allows launching on MacIntel with macOS
`run_x86.sh` allows launching on PC with x86-Linux
`run_ppc.sh` allows launching on Mac _and_ PS3 with PPC-Linux
`run_arm.sh` allows launching on Raspberry Pi with ARM-Linux

So Macintosh-PC-PlayStation3-RaspberryPi are all supported with
Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux.

This simple ARAnyM configuration is running on any machine.
Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA20AhHiKc4

Enjoy, it's yours =)

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)

Re: [UtD] ARAnyM miniPack

<u3od2i$72ne$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=136&group=comp.sys.atari.st#136

From: lec...@atari.org (Francois LE COAT)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Subject: Re: [UtD] ARAnyM miniPack
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 18:15:14 +0200
 by: Francois LE COAT - Sat, 13 May 2023 16:15 UTC

Hi,

Francois LE COAT writes:
> ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual Machine
> from which a minimal configuration, the *miniPack* is distributed
> http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip miniPack is modified with the
> new HDDriver 12.0 version. It supports:
>
> `Run_win` allows launching on PC with Windows
> `MacAranym` allows launching on MacARM with macOS
> `MacAranym JIT` allows launching on MacIntel with macOS
> `run_x86.sh` allows launching on PC with x86-Linux
> `run_ppc.sh` allows launching on Mac _and_ PS3 with PPC-Linux
> `run_arm.sh` allows launching on Raspberry Pi with ARM-Linux
>
> So Macintosh-PC-PlayStation3-RaspberryPi are all supported with
> Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux.
>
> This simple ARAnyM configuration is running on any machine.
> Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA20AhHiKc4
>
> Enjoy, it's yours =)

Here is a presentation of the use of Eureka 2.12 software on a
Mac. It is a 2D Graph Decriber and 3D Modeller for ATARI...

In a video under ARAnyM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxW583c1BfU

In the video, I show the loading of Eureka 2.12 and the ARAnyM miniPack
on my WEB page. It is necessary to use a suitable browser (SeaMonkey,
iCab ...) otherwise the binary of `MacAranym` is not possible to launch
correctly, because it is free software and there are some restrictions
in macOS. After that I also download the Eureka 2.12 software that I
place in the machine's tree structure of ARAnyM. ARAnyM is launched,
which reveals Eureka 2.12 in the ATARI, with which I draw in 3D the
formula of an Escher Knot.

I've been talking about the Eureka 2.12 software for a long time, and
I hope that thanks to this video, everyone will understand what it
really is. It is ATARI software, but which can be launched virtually
on any computer, thanks to ARAnyM.

Do not hesitate to make a comment, on the demo or Eureka 2.12...

Thanks,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/

Re: [UtD] ARAnyM miniPack

<u3s8du$2tnh7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=137&group=comp.sys.atari.st#137

From: biker...@gmx.com (James Schofield)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 03:20:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: James Schofield - Mon, 15 May 2023 03:20 UTC

Very Cool, I just downloaded it.

I am currently on Easy Mint right now. Using X-aes. The setup you setup
there looks so much better than mine. I wish I could figure out more.
Tera desk looks good - I think that is part of it.

Thanks.
James

Francois LE COAT wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Francois LE COAT writes:
>> ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual Machine
>> from which a minimal configuration, the *miniPack* is distributed
>> http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip miniPack is modified with the
>> new HDDriver 12.0 version. It supports:
>>
>> `Run_win` allows launching on PC with Windows
>> `MacAranym` allows launching on MacARM with macOS
>> `MacAranym JIT` allows launching on MacIntel with macOS
>> `run_x86.sh` allows launching on PC with x86-Linux
>> `run_ppc.sh` allows launching on Mac _and_ PS3 with PPC-Linux
>> `run_arm.sh` allows launching on Raspberry Pi with ARM-Linux
>>
>> So Macintosh-PC-PlayStation3-RaspberryPi are all supported with
>> Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux.
>>
>> This simple ARAnyM configuration is running on any machine.
>> Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA20AhHiKc4
>>
>> Enjoy, it's yours =)
>
> Here is a presentation of the use of Eureka 2.12 software on a
> Mac. It is a 2D Graph Decriber and 3D Modeller for ATARI...
>
> In a video under ARAnyM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxW583c1BfU
>
> In the video, I show the loading of Eureka 2.12 and the ARAnyM miniPack
> on my WEB page. It is necessary to use a suitable browser (SeaMonkey,
> iCab ...) otherwise the binary of `MacAranym` is not possible to launch
> correctly, because it is free software and there are some restrictions
> in macOS. After that I also download the Eureka 2.12 software that I
> place in the machine's tree structure of ARAnyM. ARAnyM is launched,
> which reveals Eureka 2.12 in the ATARI, with which I draw in 3D the
> formula of an Escher Knot.
>
> I've been talking about the Eureka 2.12 software for a long time, and
> I hope that thanks to this video, everyone will understand what it
> really is. It is ATARI software, but which can be launched virtually
> on any computer, thanks to ARAnyM.
>
> Do not hesitate to make a comment, on the demo or Eureka 2.12...
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> François LE COAT
> Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
> http://eureka.atari.org/

Re: [UtD] ARAnyM miniPack

<u3ti09$11caq$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=138&group=comp.sys.atari.st#138

From: lec...@atari.org (Francois LE COAT)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 17:10:01 +0200
 by: Francois LE COAT - Mon, 15 May 2023 15:10 UTC

Hi,

It's a chance you could download the miniPack on my WEB page, because
today my Internet Service Provider was down for a few hours. But it's
now back online again. I'm pleased you were able to experiment ARAnyM
the ATARI Virtual Machine successfully. You already knew it, didn't you?

James Schofield writes:
> Very Cool, I just downloaded it.
>
> I am currently on Easy Mint right now. Using X-aes. The setup you setup
> there looks so much better than mine. I wish I could figure out more.
> Tera desk looks good - I think that is part of it.
>
> Thanks.
> James

Best regards,