From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: FREE GAME: "Godlike Burger"
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 18:18:44 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 22:18 UTC

Yes, I know I am very late. What can I say, I have a very exciting
life and that sometimes interferes with announcements about free games
;-)

Still, better Nate than lever, as my grandpappy used to say, so here's
what we get on Epic this week:

* Godlike Burger
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/godlike-burger-4150a0
I mean, with a title like that you KNOW this has to
be a good game and not some cheap shovelware Indie
game, right? Certainly not a grindy, overly hectic
cooking game knock-off. You wouldn't find anything
like that on Epic, no sir.

Seven days (give or take a few hours) to grab it.

Re: FREE GAME: "Godlike Burger"

<T_KdnaokY-UY9YL4nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13819&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#13819

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: "Godlike Burger"
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 01:53:09 +0000
 by: Ant - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 01:53 UTC

Not really my type. I prefer to play classic Burger Times arcade. :)

--
"If you do not obey the Lord, and if you rebel against his commands, his hand will be against you, as it was against your fathers." --1 Samuel 12:15. Slammy Oct. so far. Still dang old bodies, allergies (>3 wks. so far), bugs, Z, weather, brokeness, issues, etc.
| |o o| |