From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: If Apple can permanently lock your hardware for not logging into it - why can't Microsoft do it too?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 10:22:44 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 10:22 UTC

Your Name wrote:

>> You aren't foced to login to the iCloud.
>
> Yep. We don't use iCloud for anything. Apart from the iPad nagging to
> use it (which we just ignore since it's only a "1" appearing on the
> Sytem preferences icon), it's completely irrelevant unless you choose
> to use it.

The iKooks are so uneducated they don't even realize you can't download any
apps off the Apple App Store _without_ logging into Apple's iCloud.

You just can't (unless you jailbreak, or get the app for only two days).

The _adults_ on this ng will notice: It's always the same with iKooks:
a. They're all uneducated, of low IQ and of abysmal low self esteem
b. Apple is brilliant at feeding them exactly what they want to hear
c. Hence, they simply deny all facts about Apple products they don't like
--
My point isn't that iKooks are uneducated & of low IQ & low self esteem, but
_because_ of those things, they always deny all facts they hate about Apple.