From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Here's what hackers get in return
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 11:46:26 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:46 UTC

I am sick and tired of all the hackers posing as "rot" onion
"developers" and nod operators, fucking with my feed. Anonymous?
BULLSHIT. The are no better than virus spreading bullshit hackers.
I'm gonna fuck with them any way I can now. Tired of their shit
software run by idiots wannabe "programmers", yeah right and I'm
the king of England. Now go work on your next dump, aka "update"