From: no-em...@example.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Posts using Yamn and M2N not going through
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 23:05:00 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 23:05 UTC

My posts are not going through to the political groups. I'm using
Yamn remailers with OmniMix and any one of the three M2N addresses:

mail2news@dizum.com
mail2news@m2n.mixmin.net
mail2news@neodome.net

Attempting to post directly using news.mixmin.net to, say,
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh results in an error. When using Mixmin's
onion service before it went down (throttling) always allowed
posting to that group.

UPDATE: Apparently, my posts aren't going through to ANY group.
I tried posting the above using Yamn and mail2news@neodome.net.
I have to send this by connecting directly to paganini.bofh.team.

Maybe the problem lies in the exit remailers?

Re: Posts using Yamn and M2N not going through

<20230319.004927.5eb04ede@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13886&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13886

Subject: Re: Posts using Yamn and M2N not going through
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 00:49:27 +0000
From: remai...@domain.invalid (yamn post)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: yamn post - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 00:49 UTC

On 18 Mar 2023, Anonymous <no-email@example.com> posted some

> My posts are not going through to the political groups. I'm using
> Yamn remailers with OmniMix and any one of the three M2N
addresses:

> mail2news@dizum.com
> mail2news@m2n.mixmin.net
> mail2news@neodome.net
>
> Attempting to post directly using news.mixmin.net to, say,
> alt.fan.rush-limbaugh results in an error. When using Mixmin's
> onion service before it went down (throttling) always allowed
> posting to that group.
>
> I tried posting the above using Yamn and mail2news@neodome.net.
> I have to send this by connecting directly to paganini.bofh.team.
>
> Maybe the problem lies in the exit remailers?

Nope and I know who you are so I ain't telling you why either.

Re: Posts using Yamn and M2N not going through

<20230319.070938.68d53192@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13888&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13888

Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 07:09:38 +0000
From: remai...@domain.invalid (yamn)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: yamn - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 07:09 UTC

On 18 Mar 2023, Anonymous <no-email@example.com> posted some

> My posts are not going through to the political groups. I'm using
> Yamn remailers with OmniMix and any one of the three M2N
addresses:

> mail2news@dizum.com
> mail2news@m2n.mixmin.net
> mail2news@neodome.net
>
> Attempting to post directly using news.mixmin.net to, say,
> alt.fan.rush-limbaugh results in an error. When using Mixmin's
> onion service before it went down (throttling) always allowed
> posting to that group.
>
> I tried posting the above using Yamn and mail2news@neodome.net.
> I have to send this by connecting directly to paganini.bofh.team.
>
> Maybe the problem lies in the exit remailers?

Post the submission output from the client you are using. It's
impossible to assist you without it.