From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: yummy 4 your tummy post failures edited
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 13:09:52 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 11:09 UTC

If you are posting things that piss the community off, 3 likely possibilities: mail2news gateways are censoring based on content mixmaster itself is compromised qsl is compromised In any case good luck trying to post anything pig fascists don't like. QSL is a SHIT program. Best to find something better. Mixmaster appears to be unreliable medium for posting anonymously. cleaned up for the grammar police.

Re: yummy 4 your tummy post failures edited

<0f9caf1ae285b2deb0cf6fa563278f72@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13955&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13955

From: anonym...@nowhere.com (anonymous)
Subject: Re: yummy 4 your tummy post failures edited
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 11:10:58 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: anonymous - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 09:10 UTC

On 31 Mar 2023, Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> posted some

> If you are posting things that piss the community off, 3 likely
> possibilities: mail2news gateways are censoring based on content
> mixmaster itself is compromised qsl is compromised In any case good
> luck trying to post anything pig fascists don't like. QSL is a SHIT
> program. Best to find something better. Mixmaster appears to be
> unreliable medium for posting anonymously. cleaned up for the grammar
> police.

My posts are being censored. One in every five or six is getting through
if that.

Re: yummy 4 your tummy post failures edited

<20230402.215432.abe90166@mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13958&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13958

From: remai...@domain.invalid (Anonymous Remailer)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 21:54:32 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 20:54 UTC

On 4/2/2023 2:10 AM, anonymous wrote:

> On 31 Mar 2023, Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> posted some
>
>> If you are posting things that piss the community off, 3 likely
>> possibilities: mail2news gateways are censoring based on content
>> mixmaster itself is compromised qsl is compromised In any case good
>> luck trying to post anything pig fascists don't like. QSL is a SHIT
>> program. Best to find something better. Mixmaster appears to be
>> unreliable medium for posting anonymously. cleaned up for the grammar
>> police.
>
> My posts are being censored. One in every five or six is getting
through
> if that.

In your case, that's a good thing.

Re: yummy 4 your tummy post failures edited

<61d319e4-f972-4d05-96b5-164008b069aan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13987&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13987

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 05:37:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: mariacaz...@gmail.com (maria...@gmail.com)
 by: maria...@gmail.com - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 12:37 UTC

damm I was waiting for the guy from OMNIMIX