Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 22:37:43 +0200
From: sys...@tincture.ws (Tincture)
Subject: PING Zax, name resolution issue
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Tincture - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 20:37 UTC

For a few days now my Tincture pingers are not able to
send pings to your remailers. Strangely, I am having this
name resolution problem with your domain mixmin.net and only
your domain.

DC9433E0EC 28675 Thu Mar 30 18:00:00 pinger@tincture.ws
(delivery temporarily suspended: Host or domain name not
found. Name service error for name=mixmin.net
type=MX: Host not found, try again)
yamn2@mixmin.net

D8AFB3E2D0 28675 Fri Mar 31 19:00:01 pinger@tincture.ws
yamn3@mixmin.net

DD5313D9E9 28675 Thu Mar 30 18:15:00 pinger@tincture.ws
(delivery temporarily suspended: Host or domain name not
found. Name service error for name=mixmin.net
type=MX: Host not found, try again)
yamn4@mixmin.net

Tinture WS
sysop@tincture.ws