Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.misc
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 21:48:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: MS Outlook PST Password Recovery
From: albertta...@gmail.com (albertta...@gmail.com)
 by: albertta...@gmail.co - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 04:48 UTC

On Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 7:02:33 PM UTC+5:30, litho...@gmail.com wrote:
> eSoftTools PST Password Recovery tool works easily on any version of MS Outlook PST file passwords and crack the password within seconds. User can easy to install PST Password Cracker tool on any version of Windows Operating Systems and crack original PST file password. User has the only step to locate the password protected PST file and click on the RECOVER button to retrieve their password. The demo version of software gives you only first 3-character of password.
>
> Download software from- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-password-recovery.html
Shoviv Outlook PST password recovery is a software tool that can help you recover the password for a password-protected Outlook PST file. It is easy to use and can recover passwords for PST files of all sizes and versions. The software also offers a free trial version so you can try it before you buy it.

Read more - https://www.shoviv.com/unlock-outlook-password.html