From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: We, The CIA Need You!
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 01:42:05 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 9 Apr 2023 23:42 UTC

We are the Nation's first line of defense.

We accomplish what others cannot accomplish and go where others cannot go.

A career at CIA is unlike any other. We are looking for people from all
backgrounds and walks of life to carry out the work of a Nation.

As the world’s premier foreign intelligence agency, the work we do at CIA
is vital to U.S. national security. We collect and analyze foreign
intelligence and conduct covert action. U.S. policymakers, including the
President of the United States, make policy decisions informed by the
information we provide.

http://ciadotgov4sjwlzihbbgxnqg3xiyrg7so2r2o3lt5wz5ypk4sxyjstad.onion/