Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 15:03:31 +0100
Subject: Mullvad Browser
From: remai...@domain.invalid (Anonymous Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 14:03 UTC

The Mullvad Browser is a privacy-focused web browser developed in a collaboration between Mullvad VPN and the Tor Project. It’s designed to minimize tracking and fingerprinting. You could say it’s a Tor Browser to use without the Tor Network. Instead, you can use it with a trustworthy VPN. The idea is to provide one more alternative – beside the Tor Network – to browse the internet with more privacy. To get as many people as possible to fight the big data gathering of today. To free the internet from mass surveillance.

Downloads

You can visit the download page to get the latest stable release.

Available platforms

Linux (64 bit only)
Windows 10 or later (64 bit only)
macOS 11 or later

Verifying the download

Mullvad Browser is signed by the Tor Browser Developers.

https://mullvad.net/browser

Re: Mullvad Browser

<312c42bdf1d0bfe88a4dce171207dd75@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14005&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14005

From: fri...@spamexpire-202304.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Subject: Re: Mullvad Browser
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 17:09:52 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.privacy, alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.anonymous.email,
alt.anonymous, alt.politics.correct
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 15:09 UTC

In article <20230408.150331.62d01ad7@mixmin.net>
Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:

> The Mullvad Browser is a privacy-focused web browser developed in a collaboration between Mullvad VPN and the Tor Project. It’s designed to minimize tracking and fingerprinting. You could say it’s a Tor Browser to use without the Tor Network. Instead, you can use it with a trustworthy VPN. The idea is to provide one more alternative – beside the Tor Network – to browse the internet with more privacy. To get as many people as possible to fight the big data gathering of today. To free the internet from mass surveillance.
>
> Downloads
>
> You can visit the download page to get the latest stable release.
>
> Available platforms
>
> Linux (64 bit only)
> Windows 10 or later (64 bit only)
> macOS 11 or later
>
> Verifying the download
>
> Mullvad Browser is signed by the Tor Browser Developers.
>
> https://mullvad.net/browser

This right here will keep me from ever keeping it.

"Mullvad VPN AB is owned by parent company Amagicom AB. The name
Amagicom is derived from the Sumerian word ama-gi � the oldest
word for �freedom� or, literally, �back to mother� in the
context of slavery � and the abbreviation for communication.
Amagicom stands for �free communication�."

This is an immediate untrustworthy agenda flag.

Slavery has nothing fuck all to do with privacy communications.