Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Subject: ANNOUNCE New mixmaster remailer Shalo
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 19:58:49 -0400
 by: SEC3 - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 23:58 UTC

Re: ANNOUNCE New mixmaster remailer Shalo

<a240232d83fc9ba3845dbbec384769b9@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14013&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14013

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE New mixmaster remailer Shalo
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 23:28:49 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 21:28 UTC

SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

>I've launched a new mixmaster node called Shalo.
>
>$remailer{"shalo"} = "<mix@shalo.ca> cpunk max mix middle pgp pgponly
>repgp remix esubbf hsub latent hash cut test ekx inflt50 rhop5 reord
>klen1024";
>
>Pingers please take notice and add Shalo.
>
>Mail relay providers, please remember to add Shalo to your whitelisted
>addresses.

Many thanks. Wouldn't it be useful to have a list of all remailers
administered by the respective operator added to such an announcement
to allow updating clients' starex databases accordingly?

Re: ANNOUNCE New mixmaster remailer Shalo

<YPnZL.479189$PXw7.455151@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14014&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14014

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3 Admin)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 21:29:28 -0400
 by: SEC3 Admin - Wed, 12 Apr 2023 01:29 UTC

On 4/11/23 17:28, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

>> I've launched a new mixmaster node called Shalo.
>>
>> $remailer{"shalo"} = "<mix@shalo.ca> cpunk max mix middle pgp pgponly
>> repgp remix esubbf hsub latent hash cut test ekx inflt50 rhop5 reord
>> klen1024";
>>
>> Pingers please take notice and add Shalo.
>>
>> Mail relay providers, please remember to add Shalo to your whitelisted
>> addresses.
>
> Many thanks. Wouldn't it be useful to have a list of all remailers
> administered by the respective operator added to such an announcement
> to allow updating clients' starex databases accordingly?

Since I only run the one remailer - Shalo remailer - I have no
information to provide in this regard.

I have in the past run multiple remailers simultaneously (sfax &
cloaked, for example) and was forthright about it at that time.

I am sure you have seen the following on the SEC3 pinger?

Groups of remailers sharing a machine or operator:
(frell frell2)
(banana slow)

'Not sure how much more you need to know on this subject.

--
SEC3

YAMN Help Tutorial - https://www.sec3.net/yamnhelp/