From: DaTrutha...@fixurshit.com
Subject: Nuking frozen programs
x-no-archive: yes
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 06:07:39 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: DaTrutha...@fixurshit.com - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 04:07 UTC

I've installed program to forcefully
nuke the POS Rot--ten Onion no-n-responding
browser whenever it hangs, freezes my system,
and other hacked behaviors. Now I know why so
many "volunteers" run Rott--en Onion. It's because
they can't find real jobs and can't network/program
their way out of a paper bag. POS rotten,memory hog hacked
buggy browser. I still have to use their POS
"browser" for certain things, but am now looking for
a replacement. At least when I use torible with Brave,
I don't have to take a coffee break waiting for
r-otten onions shit browser to load and get bing.com