From: lec...@atari.org (Francois LE COAT)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Subject: Eureka/miniPack
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 17:00:03 +0200
 by: Francois LE COAT - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:00 UTC

Hi,

Here is the ARAnyM miniPack playing Eureka 2.12 GEM ATARI software:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx2zC1wJTbs>

In the video, I show the loading of Eureka 2.12 and the ARAnyM miniPack
on my WEB page. It is necessary to use a suitable browser (SeaMonkey,
iCab...) otherwise the binary of `MacAranym` is not possible to launch
correctly, because it is free software and there are some restrictions
in macOS. After that I also download the Eureka 2.12 software that I
place in the machine's tree structure of ARAnyM. ARAnyM is launched,
which reveals Eureka 2.12 in the ATARI, with which I draw in 3D the
formula of a Bretzel.

I've been talking about the Eureka 2.12 software for a long time, and I
hope that thanks to this video, everyone will understand what it really
is. It is ATARI software, but which can be launched virtually on any
computer, thanks to ARAnyM.

Do not hesitate to make a comment, on the demo or Eureka 2.12 =)

Thanks,

Best regards,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)