God requireth not a uniformity of religion. -- Roger Williams

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg / Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE

SubjectAuthor
* Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CUREChristopher Walker
+- Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CUREIkhide halima
`* Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CUREAdams Samuel
 `* Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CUREGordon Kerper
  `* Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CUREFrancess Hud
   `* Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CUREJoy Ben
    `- Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CUREscofio willie

1
Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE

<f8f44ddf-3ec8-48be-8ceb-9ff10a8196ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=106&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg#106

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE
From: christop...@gmail.com (Christopher Walker)
 by: Christopher Walker - Thu, 22 Apr 2021 23:48 UTC

Dr. Kham Miracle Herbal Medicine is The Best, It Helps Me to Eradicate My Herpes Virus Just in Two Weeks.......His Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +2348159922297, I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Kham, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Kham, That can cure any disease HIV, CANCER,  HEPATITIS B VIRUS, LOW SPERM COUNT, ALS, ACNE, Gonorrhea, LUPUS VIRUS, You can Also Visit his visit his website: https://dr-kham-herbal-home.webnode.com/  or Visit his FACEBOOK PAGE: https://web.facebook.com/Dr-Kham-Herbal-Remedies-101547721440460/    ………………………………. you can reach him out now

Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE

<f522c92a-13b6-4aa5-8274-5ae9deac47c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=141&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg#141

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!feeder5.feed.usenet.farm!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed9.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 13:29:34 -0800 (PST)
From: ikhideha...@gmail.com (Ikhide halima)
 by: Ikhide halima - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 21:29 UTC

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 4:48:24 PM UTC-7, Christopher Walker wrote:
> Dr. Kham Miracle Herbal Medicine is The Best, It Helps Me to Eradicate My Herpes Virus Just in Two Weeks.......His Email: dr.khamc...@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +2348159922297, I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Kham, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (dr.khamc....@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Kham, That can cure any disease HIV, CANCER, HEPATITIS B VIRUS, LOW SPERM COUNT, ALS, ACNE, Gonorrhea, LUPUS VIRUS, You can Also Visit his visit his website: https://dr-kham-herbal-home.webnode.com/ or Visit his FACEBOOK PAGE: https://web.facebook.com/Dr-Kham-Herbal-Remedies-101547721440460/ ………………………………. you can reach him out now
Good day.I just want to use this means to talk about a good news to the entire world on how i got my husband back.I was going crazy, mad and confuse. when my husband left me for another woman last month,But when i met a friend that introduce me to dr.LUCKY the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to dr.LUCKY about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a dream company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 24 hours, My ex called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now, my lovely husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in the company were i needed to work as a senior officer..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact dr LUCKY at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct FOR YOUR HIV/AIDS INSTANT CURE
DIABETES,STROKES HERPS,CANCER,FIBROID
Call/WhatsApp: +2348119035063
Email:drluckyokosodotemple@gmail.com

Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE

<4d2d98b0-1951-48ec-af6a-1724eba0496dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=187&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg#187

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 22:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: adamssam...@gmail.com (Adams Samuel)
 by: Adams Samuel - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 05:22 UTC

Hi Doc Kham!. Knowing you has been a tremendous blessing to me.... Much thanks to you doc Kham for all that you have done for me so far because your medicine has got me cured. I was recently cured from Herpes Virus by Dr. Kham Herbal medication, I was diagnosed with genital herpes back in 2021 and my world came to a halt. I was so sad, embarrassed, and ashamed. I wasn't sure where it came from but I hope the person didn’t do it to me intentionally. back then before I got cured, I noticed outbreaks but was in denial, and self-medicated with alcohol. I have a daughter to live for and if it wasn’t for her, I don’t know what I would have done before I reached out to you who got me cured from my genital herpes. I love you doctor Kham and thanks for all you do to cure people from their herpes disease. God will surely reward you Doctor Kham, I'm so glad I got cured after using your herbal medicine cure for herpes. Herbal Doc Kham, Thank you for everything you've done in my life. God bless you, You are so real and genuine. Above all, my gratitude goes to God Almighty in Heaven who made it possible for me to come across your Website, I used your herbal product & got cured. I'm recommending you to my friends as the best herbalist from west Africa Nigeria. where they can get a total cure for their herpes virus. Reach out to him via email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and you can also send him a direct message via WhatsApp or ICQ With this contact number +2348159922297

Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE

<2fbf86d0-6f70-46ab-83a5-c19f46f56e5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=202&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg#202

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 14:03:32 -0800 (PST)
From: gordonke...@gmail.com (Gordon Kerper)
 by: Gordon Kerper - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 22:03 UTC

I was tested Herpes positive and ever since then i have been taking different kinds of medicine but yet no improvement until i saw testimonies on the internet of how Robinson buckler has been curing different people from different kinds of diseases, immediately i contacted him. After our discussion he prepared the medicine and send it to me, which i received and took according to his instructions. Now my doctor just confirmed me HSV2 negative. My heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Robinson buckler for curing me. If you are reading this and you are suffering from HSV or any other disease or you want to fix your broken marriage/relationship or maybe get back with your Ex husband, Ex wife, Boyfriend or girlfriend you can contact this Email address: [Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com....Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com]

Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE

<efa7b09d-7690-485f-ab42-c0fdd01ee195n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=203&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg#203

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:55:27 -0800 (PST)
From: francess...@gmail.com (Francess Hud)
 by: Francess Hud - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 20:55 UTC

On Monday, 14 November 2022 at 14:03:34 UTC-8, Gordon Kerper wrote:
> I was tested Herpes positive and ever since then i have been taking different kinds of medicine but yet no improvement until i saw testimonies on the internet of how Robinson buckler has been curing different people from different kinds of diseases, immediately i contacted him. After our discussion he prepared the medicine and send it to me, which i received and took according to his instructions. Now my doctor just confirmed me HSV2 negative. My heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Robinson buckler for curing me. If you are reading this and you are suffering from HSV or any other disease or you want to fix your broken marriage/relationship or maybe get back with your Ex husband, Ex wife, Boyfriend or girlfriend you can contact this Email address: [Robinson...@yahoo.com....Robinso...@yahoo.com]
Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe in medical reports, drugs and medical treatments which are not helpful to cure HSV and haven't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr UMA . Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr UMA natural herbs helped save me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr UMA by reaching him dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347035619585, he also cure DIABETES, FIBROID, HIV, and HEPATITIS A,B,C.

Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE

<5773d490-e79d-48b2-8500-b058e3e891bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=206&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg#206

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 00:53:29 -0800 (PST)
From: joyben8...@gmail.com (Joy Ben)
 by: Joy Ben - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 08:53 UTC

Am freaking out, I had oral sex with my partner, in the morning he said his lip felt swollen and within a couple of hours it developed into a blister/ cold sore! I’ve never had one before and am freaking that I may have contracted herpes!!! 2 days later my bottom lip is tingling but I’m really worried about it developing down below, we did not know he had one as there were no symptoms one was coming, So I decided to search for possible cure on how to eradicate this virus after the doctor confirmed that me and my partner we diagnose with this virus then miraculously I came across a woman on a blog how she testify about this great herbal Dr. Kham that she was cured after taking the dosage of his herbal medication for two weeks, Then I decided to contact him also for a help, He explain everything to me concerning this virus an he told me to worry no more that he is going to get me cure, Then he prepared the herbal medication and shipped it to me and my partner and we start taking the dosage for two weeks as he prescribed an we found our results total Negative after completing the dosage, Please if you have any Relatives, Friends who is having this health issues kindly contact herbal Dr. Kham on Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and here is his WhatsApp contact number +2348159922297, You can also check his Website on https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com/ Here is his FB PAGE: https://web.facebook.com/drkhamnaturalremedies/

Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE

<25f5907a-47a2-4b91-8c0d-7ccf369a0ed7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=213&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg#213

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 10:30:59 -0800 (PST)
From: scofiowi...@gmail.com (scofio willie)
 by: scofio willie - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 18:30 UTC

This herbal Doctor cured me from herpes virus through herbal means...

certainly the best online...

Thank you!! Very well!

Email:[Robinsonbuckler]yahoo com…………………