Subject: Pastenym
From: remai...@domain.invalid (Anonymous Remailer)
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 19:35:29 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer - Wed, 3 May 2023 18:35 UTC

https://pastenym.ch/#/

A pastebin service running on the Nym Mixnet.
(Wait until you are connected.)

https://nymtech.net

Re: Pastenym

<06b99eb5c9fe8c244fa444db358ecdcb@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14101&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14101

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Pastenym
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 21:29:38 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 3 May 2023 19:29 UTC

In article <20230503.193529.d106f97f@mixmin.net>
Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:

> https://pastenym.ch/#/
>
> A pastebin service running on the Nym Mixnet.
> (Wait until you are connected.)
>
> https://nymtech.net

Do I trust a "company" who promotes crypto currecy and posts through
dizum?

Oh, sure.

Re: Pastenym

<1046c2a2f5ab781f5e7d1b52a82bf929@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14102&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14102

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 23:30:46 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 3 May 2023 21:30 UTC

On Wed, 3 May 2023 19:35:29 +0100, Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:
>https://pastenym.ch/#/
>A pastebin service running on the Nym Mixnet.
>(Wait until you are connected.)
>https://nymtech.net

Tor Browser 12.0.5 (2023-3-19):
https://blog.torproject.org/new-release-tor-browser-1205/
https://www.torproject.org/
https://www.torproject.org/download/

"pastenym.ch" opens in tor browser:
>Disclaimer
>Pastenym is in alpha stage and shouldn't be used to share sensitive information.
>The authors decline any responsibility for the information transmitted using this
>service.
>Anon text sharing service - Connected
>Client id ...
>Connected Gateway ...
>New paste
>Burn after reading Expire in Public paste Store on IPFS (experimental)
>Edit paste Preview
>Type in here...
>Attach file (Limit: 1.2 MB)

"pastebin.com" opens in tor browser:
>"sign in...facebook, twitter, google"
>We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. By continuing to use
>Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the Cookies Policy.
>OK, I Understand
>You are currently not logged in, this means you can not edit or delete anything
>you paste. Sign Up or Login

"nymtech.net" opens in tor browser: