From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Yamn and Omnimix Posting Failures
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 16:52:24 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 4 May 2023 14:52 UTC

As the Mix network has "wobbled" somewhat over the last few months,
I've made greater usage of Yamn, using the native mailer in Omnimix.

My posting success is 100%.

But in the last 2 weeks I cannot get anything to post successfully
with Yamn and Omnimix.

I'm curious, what's changed?

I use 5 random remailers with 4 copies. That formula has beeen
totally reliable up until recently.
Now, nothing is posted.

What can I do to fix this?

Re: Yamn and Omnimix Posting Failures

<20230504.204057.0b9b441e@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14109&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14109

Subject: Re: Yamn and Omnimix Posting Failures
From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 20:40:57 +0000
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 4 May 2023 20:40 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>As the Mix network has "wobbled" somewhat over the last few months,
>I've made greater usage of Yamn, using the native mailer in Omnimix.
>
>My posting success is 100%.
>
>But in the last 2 weeks I cannot get anything to post successfully
>with Yamn and Omnimix.
>
>I'm curious, what's changed?
>
>I use 5 random remailers with 4 copies. That formula has beeen
>totally reliable up until recently.
>Now, nothing is posted.
>
>What can I do to fix this?

Works well here with mixmin stats, RelMin 70, RelFin 97,
Latency 3, Distance 4, 6 hops and brute force by 6+ copies.

Re: Yamn and Omnimix Posting Failures

<b17aa76a2c611b011aac89fc069bc4c1@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14110&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14110

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 01:00:39 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 4 May 2023 23:00 UTC

On 5/4/2023 1:40 PM, Anonymous wrote:

> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> As the Mix network has "wobbled" somewhat over the last few months,
>> I've made greater usage of Yamn, using the native mailer in Omnimix.
>>
>> My posting success is 100%.
>>
>> But in the last 2 weeks I cannot get anything to post successfully
>> with Yamn and Omnimix.
>>
>> I'm curious, what's changed?
>>
>> I use 5 random remailers with 4 copies. That formula has beeen
>> totally reliable up until recently.
>> Now, nothing is posted.
>>
>> What can I do to fix this?
>
> Works well here with mixmin stats, RelMin 70, RelFin 97,
> Latency 3, Distance 4, 6 hops and brute force by 6+ copies.

Ah, OK thanks very much.

I see what I can change are increasing the number of copies.