From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Is There a Truly Anonymous E-Mail Prorgram?
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 08:39:05 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 4 May 2023 06:39 UTC

I've used QSL for a long time without ever thinking about anon e-
mail. It just occurred to me tonight as to whether there is such a
program? In other words, an e-mail program that does what QSL does
for posting to usenet.

Just curious.

I'm not interested in bulk remailers used by spammers.

I'm just curious.

Re: Is There a Truly Anonymous E-Mail Prorgram?

<9204708e4712936d01f25b9ab3a4dc4a@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14105&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14105

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: Is There a Truly Anonymous E-Mail Prorgram?
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 12:54:15 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 4 May 2023 12:54 UTC

On 5/3/2023 11:39 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> I've used QSL for a long time without ever thinking about anon e-
> mail. It just occurred to me tonight as to whether there is such a
> program? In other words, an e-mail program that does what QSL does
> for posting to usenet.
>
> Just curious.
>
> I'm not interested in bulk remailers used by spammers.
>
> I'm just curious.

Both QSL and Omnimix are fully capable of creating a Nym which is a
replyable anonymous email address.

Both programs handle anonymous Usenet postings and anon email.

My personal vote goes to Omnimix as it is more modern and up to
date.

Re: Is There a Truly Anonymous E-Mail Prorgram?

<a18e315f527afc9922ff4b280ad4b6d6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14106&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14106

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 15:36:50 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 4 May 2023 13:36 UTC

In article <8d4df88b442fba660f74fda06b3f7297@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> I've used QSL for a long time without ever thinking about anon e-
> mail. It just occurred to me tonight as to whether there is such a
> program? In other words, an e-mail program that does what QSL does
> for posting to usenet.
>
> Just curious.
>
> I'm not interested in bulk remailers used by spammers.
>
> I'm just curious.

I forgot about that nym stuff. I really don't need such an item. I
don't have to be anon for any reason with my e-mails. As for their
content, PGP takes care of that if necessary.

Re: Is There a Truly Anonymous E-Mail Prorgram?

<20230504.181556.994f663f@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14108&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14108

From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 18:15:56 +0000
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 4 May 2023 18:15 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>I've used QSL for a long time without ever thinking about anon e-
>mail. It just occurred to me tonight as to whether there is such a
>program? In other words, an e-mail program that does what QSL does
>for posting to usenet.
>
>Just curious.
>
>I'm not interested in bulk remailers used by spammers.
>
>I'm just curious.

By combining it with the OmniMix proxyserver you can make any mail or
Usenet client truly anonymous. Just block all of the client's direct
Internet communication with a packet filter to prohibit phoning home.