From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: QSL and ntdll.dll
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 21:21:45 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 11 May 2023 19:21 UTC

Today windows 11 asked me to restart the computer for a windows update.
After the update, when I start QSL an error message appears:
"I failed to load mixlib.dll in my home directory!"
In Computer Manager / Event Viewer / windows register / applications
I find:
Path to the application that generated the error:
C:\Users\utente\QSL114\qsl.exe
Path to the module that generated the error:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

The problem seems to be the ntdll.dll

Some tips?